Lavanya nodded no.

"That's why you are surprised. We wrote hundreds of programs before completing engineering. Those were the toughest programs but we have to finish it in the given time. That's how we were trained. That increased our thinking ability. I can write any tough program fast"

"Amazing"

"Yeah... that's what helping me now"

"Mmm... won't you tell me about Arjun?" Lavanya asked making a face.

Khushi chuckled. She was glad as Lavanya was interested in their story.

"I will surely tell you later"

Lavanya nodded ok and Khushi came to her section. She saw Arnav discussing with his team. She went to her desk and resumed her work.

Aman came to Arnav and said,

"ASR, we have to finish four programs. Why don't you ask Khushi to complete one? Our work will be easier if she help us"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Khushi..." he called her.

Khushi looked at him tilting her head.

"Do you understand the program structure?"

She nodded yes.

"Could you complete the twenty-first segment?"

Khushi looked at the segments list and nodded ok.

"Thanks" Arnav smiled.

She continued her work even though she already finished the twenty-first segment. She didn't want him to know SHE also working on it.

After an hour, taking a Pen drive, Khushi copied the twenty-first segment in it. She came to Arnav and kept the pen drive on his table.

"The twenty-first segment is in this pen drive," she said.

"Whaaat? Did you finish it?" he asked unbelievably.

She nodded yes. He inserted the pen drive and checked the program. He looked at her unbelievably.

"How did you finish it so soon?"

"I would have given it to you half an hour ago but you were not at your desk. That's why I waited" Saying that, she went back to her desk.

Arnav was looking at her as if she was a ghost. She must have a dangerous level of IQ he supposed. How simply, she finished it without effort...!

"Did she really finish it?" Aman asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Khushi, could you help us with three more segments?" Aman asked without hesitation.

Khushi looked at Arnav. As he said nothing, she looked at Aman and asked,

"Which ones?"

"The last three"

She nodded ok.

"How long will you take?" Arnav asked.

"I will submit it before six"

Aman looked at his watch and said,

"You have only one and a half an hour"

"I have onnnne and a half an hour..." she smiled.

Aman looked at Arnav dropping his jaw. They wanted to see whether she would finish it or not. Arnav became busy consolidating the program.

As Khushi said, she gave the segments before 6 o'clock and made them speechless.