Chapter 36: It Hurts Like Hell

Start from the beginning

Y/N: . . . 'Am I allergic to grass? Maybe that can kill me.'

  You slowly rise to your feet as you notice someone's legs standing in front of you. You look up to see the red head you fell for. Well, you both fell for each other.

Y/N: What now Lenore?

Lenore: . . . Oh me? Just watching the "Tragedy of (Y/N)" unfold right before my eyes. It's a sad tale it seems.

  You ignore her smart remarks as you just get up and walk away.

Lenore: You can't run away from everything you know. You doing what you're doing isn't gonna change anything. You're just gonna be alone at the end.

Y/N: . . . Maybe that's the idea.

  Lenore rolls her eyes as she walks away from you.

Lenore: You know, when your mother died, you asked me a few weeks after if I was happy. Since I got justice for my mother. You know, even if you are an asshole now, your mother's death still saddens me. Because not only did you lose your mom that day, I lost you. And now I see I'm never getting the old you back am I?

  You look at her as you felt every urge to speak. But you silence those thoughts and stand to your feet.

Y/N: Just leave me alone Lenore. Go do something better with your life.

  She looks at you as you look back at her, your hair hiding your eyes as you walk away from her, then you hear her utter these words to you.

Lenore: . . . Goodbye (Y/N). 

  You feel a pain in your chest once again, but this time feeling a piece of you die. You hold on trying to power through it. But you cannot. You look at the school building, then you turn away. Not even wanting to deal with it or anyone on the inside.

  Walking back to your apartment as you hold onto your chest. Forcing yourself to walk, you feel multiple emotions welling up, but anger being the primary one. Your walking transforms into running, your running then goes to your maximum speed.

Y/N: Shut up!

You continue running as you leap to the buildings. Jumping from the rooftops as you feel her, clawing into your mind once again.

Y/N: 'One year. You can't let me live for one year!'

  You rush back to the apartment, quickly opening the door and rushing to your room. Catherine and Val both shocked to see you inside. But both were too shocked by the sudden speed to question at first. You lock yourself in your room breathing heavily as you grab your head, breathing heavily as you see our mother's shotgun once again.

Y/N: . . .He. . .Hehehee. You can't control everything I do! I'm still me!

  You grab it as you spin it in your hands.

Y/N: What? Too messy for your high class taste? What about this then?!

  You grab your pepper box loading it as you spin the chamber.

Y/N: This is quick, and precise right!? You won't stop me not this time! I'll do it! And I no longer care where I end up! Every bridge is burned, No one to mourn me just like I needed. Now. . . NOW I. . . I can finally-

  You press the gun against your temple as pull the trigger, the gun fires a loud shot, followed by nothing but silence. 

. . . 

  You stand still with your eyes wide as you drop the gun.

. . .

Carmilla: Poor baby. I told you this game only ends when I say it does.