what a day..

~Leonardo Romano pov

"Well I don't give two flying fucks. Get the work done or get out." I screamt angrily and hung up.

What's with these people and not listening to a single order. The Russians are back. They are plotting against us. I need to take my revenge.

My thoughts were broken by the creaking voice of the door. A golden retriever puts his head in and says "hiii long time no see. Did you miss me?!" With a sumg face.

"Oh shut the fuck up. I just saw you in the morning sleeping in my meeting." I say to my idiotic best friend.

"I can't help it. Your meetings are boring. Whatever let's go out tonight, your staff already thinks that you are a loner."

"First shut it, meetings are supposed to be informative. And who do you think you're calling a loner? Huh"

"Your highness if only you would please bless us with your presence in your club" he bows dramatically.

Huff I hate this guy "only because I wanna do my monthly checks"

Yup, my club I am Leonardo Romano, the CEO of the Romano hotels. We do own clubs and beach houses too. But just to cover up our original business. I'm also the Don of the Italian Mafia.

And this idiota over here is my second hand. Even though he has a personality of a golden retriever, during the mafia work he has the best instincts.

Listening to me saying 'yes' he got excited and screamt like a teenage girl who wore baby pink instead of hot pink. Idiot... i don't know why i tolerate him. Oh right cause he is my -like he prefers- best friend. And also cause my mom loves him so much.

"Heyyyy let's go before I start having my grey hair" dramatically said the idiota.

Huh" oh plz I already have grey hair because of the stress you keep giving me you asshole"

He gives me a smug face and says something unpredictably predictable  "don't worry I'm sure our donna won't mind coloring ur hair"

"Donna my ass-

"Hey although I might look interested but let me tell u I don't wanna know ur kink"

-shut it u asshole" with that I throw my stationary at him and he sprints out of my office screaming

"Meet you at 10 your highness "

Agh I hate this guy. Have to fight the urge to send my bounty hunters after him. But again ..... aghhh

    ~AFTER 2 hours ~

I drove to the club 'lions den'. I'm not fond of this name. But my elder brother handles it and he likes it so *sigh* can't to anything.

My elder brother, arron Romano was the don, but after his wife was hospitalized because of an ambush ,he gave up his position to me. He said that time is precious and that he should utilize that time with her. He still does work for the mafia but more towards the legal side. Being the don of the Italian Mafia comes with a great risk. But I like playing with fire. So I plan on staying single.

My mom is in a process to set me up with any girl she sees fit for me. But I can't tell her that I won't look for a girl because I don't believe in fairytale. I want what my parents had. Pure love. Which I know I can't have. Miracles happen very rarely.

I can't let her down. In fact I can't let down the three women of my life. My mom, my sis zara and my sis in law aurora.

They are the only women in my life and I would like for it to remain like that.

My thoughts were put to a stop when I see the golden retr- nvm river  with his car entering...... 30 min late.

"Hey dude you came early... didn't know you were so excited." He says with 'IK I'm bullshiting' looking.

" remind me to buy to a watch with extra batteries for your birthday" I say.

"Awww Leo you'll buy me a bday present ,your so nice" He says with a weird wiggle in his eyebrows and a teeth full -if that is a thing- smile.

I don't pay him attention and walk in like I own this place.

Oh wait I do .

Nvm

I looked back to check if river had 'accidentally' hit his head or not. Only to see his blank face. The good thing about this guy is that he is good at his job. Goofiness aside during work.

We sit in the vip section -cause we are the vips- and wait for our drinks. I see my brother Aaron greeting river and telling him dramatically how surprised he is to see me here.

While these idiots were making smug face at me and passing comment... my eye caught a sight. A beautiful sight might I add.

A girl sitting by the bar, alone drinking and even ...... whining? With her inner self.

I left the idiots a went down to see her still in her thoughts.

I hear her say...."-

Words_894

Hey guys
I hope you like Leonardo. Tell me your views about him.
I hope you like river too. His goofiness is killing the book.

I hope you like it.
Don't be a silent reader.
Vote and comment.

Thank you

<3