innocense I wish I had

Start from the beginning

"Well I never thought about that.... and i never got the chance to...but once we leave this place I'll find out and let you know" I winked at her playfully and she smiled at me. We continued chatting for another while until the door opened and it revealed Kurama.

"Y/n its time to go to your new room"

"But Papa I still want to talk to them!" Nana pouted

"Don't worry you will get to see them again tomorrow " Kurama reassured Nana before grabbing my hand and walked me out of Nanas cell as I waved goodbye to her.

"Are you her real dad?" I asked Kurama.

"No I have a real daughter but she's....gone but I've been by Nana's side since she was born and I been there for her so she wouldn't go insane by the experiments we put her through but I do genuinely care about Nana" he confessed.

"Oh wow.... I'm sorry for your loss" 

We walked the rest in silence until we stopped by a cell which kind of looked like a chamber of some sorts.

"We can't afford to have you go crazy again after what happened earlier so for now we will put you here" we entered and he strapped me into this thing which was like a full body straight jacket? Then he put this weird helmet thing on me. "Apologies for the uncomfortable situation but I will let you free to go talk to Nana if you behave" he spoke to me as if he was my parent or something.

He soon left and I was left alone with my thoughts and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

It had been the next day I think and I had woken up to the sound of a door opening and I looked up to see it was a new scientist, she had been holding a clipboard which from the angle I was at I could read

First Name: Y/n

Last Name: ???

Species: Diclonious

Date Of Birth: b/d b/m 1989

Gender: y/g

Number: #46

Information: #46 seems to be a more calmer Diclonious which is quite rare though they seem to react violently when hurt physically or emotionally which is something to be careful of. Physical expirements were a fail and they murdered all of the scientists whom were supposed to expirement on them, the best for now is to ask them questions and see what they can reveal which may be help. If angered run as fast as you can and don't try to calm them down and be the hero they are almost as dangerous as #35.

the last part seemed to be highlighted and I rolled my eyes reading the clipboard 'it feels like il being treated as a wild animal ' 

"W-well hello...Y/n" the scientist spoke sounding nervous and scared probably from the information from the clipboard. "M-my name is Dr. Masao a-and I will be asking you some q-questions" she stuttered through her words, trying to appear professional.

"....its nice to...meet you" I say quietly but loud enough so she can hear.

She asked me a few questions asking things like if I had the urge to kill someone even if they didn't cause me harm or if the times I have killed were on purpose or not, those types of questions, I answered them honestly and once she was finished I was allowed to visit Nana and we talked for a few hours then I was brought back to my cell. Thats how it lasted for a few months and I got used to it fast but of course I still dearly missed my old friends but the routine was ok I was fed and I was cleaned but I was hosed down so it wasn't fun, honestly the best part of my day was visiting Nana and talking to her. Then one day something weird happened.

"And thats what inspired me to draw!" 

"Wow! Y/n I never knew you could draw we should do this more often!" Nana exclaimed while we were on floor with paper and pencils drawing.

"Yeah we should!" I had grown a soft spot for Nana and through these past few months I had learned that she was actually only 5 years old yet she looked my age, I knew she was younger than she looked but not that young but of course that didn't stop me from being her friend.

"Y/n your freetime has ended" kurama walked in ruining the moment.

"Well Nana it's time for me to go back to my room I will se you tomorrow" I waved her goodbye and she waved back 

"Actually I'm not taking you back to your cell there is someone I want you to meet" Kurama slightly whispered to me probably not wanting Nana to hear.

"Is she another Diclonious?" I asked him

"Yes but she is different" he answered bluntly.

"How so?" I tilted me head in confusion.

"You will see once we get there" he answered, he seemed nervous as if the Dicloni he was talking about scared him.

We walked in silence for a while until we stopped by a cell which looked similar to mine, Kurama opened it and revealed a girl who was in a similar straight jacket and helmet I was in and you could see strands of pink hair popping out.

"Y/n meet Lucy"

_________________________________________
Omg It took so long writing this because I didn't know what to do because I had the idea but I didnt know how to put it in words 😭 I will try to write the next chapter soon so we can have some Lucy time!! Anyway like I always say Criticism is welcomed just dont be an asshole and questions are welcomed!!!