Extra: THE DAY WE MET

((Yes, I do take requests about possible scenarios that you might want to see.)) 

...

JINGLIU'S POV

SEVERAL MONTHS AGO, RECORD, 2157 AE, OCTOBER 2. 

((It's a flashback.)) 

No matter how much I try to fill up this hole in my heart, a black void, devoid of emotions, and without a trace a hope... The more it gets bigger. Maturity in a way, is somehow realizing that you are the monster. People who are as gentle as a snowflake, can also be those who are deeper than the deepest trench in the galaxy.

Although no matter how much you try to deny it. The true monster that we are all afraid of... was always ourselves.

As I walked once more towards an unknown destination, my mind wandered off towards the fuzzy and happy memories of the High-cloud Quintet. The stories and tales that we made turned into curses that are balefully placed upon us.

Curses that made us suffer, curses that we placed upon ourselves. Slowly then, I abruptly stopped walking with a slight sigh. A cold breeze of wind swept pass by the lush of green grass, the grass swayed, so did my hair as I stared upon the moon, laying my eyes on it below the moonlight. 

"Good evening." My ears perked up when I heard someone say that, my head quickly tuned around to look at the speaker of the sentence. Laying my eyes upon him, what I quickly perceived was his hair that was glowing below the moonlight. 

"Who... are you?" I softly spoke while gazing at him. Though my body remains passive, my hand could quickly draw out my blade and slice his body into two if ever she showed signs of aggressiveness. Though to my surprise, he also remained passive while standing at the opposite side of the grassy field. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked while gently smiling, a sympathetic smile on his face. Though deep inside his gentle eyes, I could see the melancholic solace that rests within. 

"I'm... simply a wandering... traveler." I lied about my occupation and simply stood up straight, as I sensed no hostility from his figure.

He simply chuckled with that same small smile, as if he knew that what I said was a lie. "I see. I'm, Y/N L/N... You are?" 

As he said those, as if my mouth moved on its own. Captivated by his beauty below the moonlight, I introduced myself subconsciously. "Jingliu." 

... It was a melancholic day for me, but that meeting was also the start of miracles that I never knew existed. A miracle that was you.