JEALOUSY

((The story doesn't follow an actual plot, more so a bunch of short stories, very very short stories, combined into a book. This is what this fic is all about, it's just a bunch of scenes and stories that has you and Jingliu having the spotlight.)) 

JINGLIU'S POV

Being mara-strucked was a very weird case, in fact, I don't even exactly know what I am feeling anymore. The more that I think, the more these rampant emotions rage and furiously thump out of my heart, and the more that I spoke, the more that my mind corrodes and rusts, and falls from the tree.

Genuinely speaking, these emotions were while although didn't used to be foreign to me, now it feels like that my mind is a wild card. Until well, "he" came into the picture. Soft eyes glancing at me, melting the icy exterior I have been putting up just to remain calm and halt the my dying mind from going insane.

The fact is, the moment I met him... my... whole soul and being... my past and my existence... everything was revived. It doesn't matter if my story with him is but a dream at this point, maybe I'm sleeping under the stars, and that this was all my imagination. However, it was reality, and this reality's amazing.

Speaking of such, I was on my way to visit Y/N, walking through the grassy fields below the moonlight. I usually visited at night, and at this point, I can already tell that most of the time Y/N is waiting for me, either he has a present or he just cooked for me. 

As I continued to walk, my feet stepping into the dirt of the grassy field. I sighed beneath the moonlight, as I took another step, the vivid vision of Y/N's house peeked from what seemed to be on top of a hill, subconsciously I smiled and continued walking slowly towards the lonely house of Y/N.

As soon as I stepped into the concrete path, leading to his house, I gently stepped right in front of the doorway and sighed. The sudden sting of nervousness strikes my heart, as I was left highly-strung once more. I already visited his house for more than a year now, however my heart remains the same as I felt extremely nervous right in front of his door.

However, I steeled my shaking hands and composed my nervous heart, I took a deep breath before placing my fingers and hand in the doorknob and twisted it, and once more I saw his very soft smile, gazing at me like galaxies and stars in the sky. His beauty was blinding after all.

"Oh? Good evening Jingliu!" He greeted while waving his hand, walking out of the kitchen to approach me. I nod my head before removing my shoes and stepping inside of his house, taking a look around once again, admiring his well-decorated and clean house. However, the main thing that always catches my eyes was his smile and small adorable gestures.

"So, how was your day?" He asked while patting the chair, as if gesturing me to sit with him. Nonetheless my heart complied and gently sat down on the other side of the table. 

I decided to respond to his initial question. "It's the usual, as always." I replied and I could see him close his eyes, he made a deep sigh before resting his head in his palm. 

"There's something I want to do..." He made a small sigh after saying those. I tilted my head in response and slightly raised one of my eyebrows.

"Something that you want to do?" 

"Mm..." He nodded his head while this time making a small smile on his face. I stared at his smile, a bit startstrucked, however, I recovered by nodding my head. 

"What is this something?" I asked while his smile got wider, which made me once again made a curious gaze.

"Jingliu... let's go to the nearest town!" He suggested while suddenly clasping my hands together, his face had a joyful grin while I jolted a bit in surprise, nonetheless I only made a slight smile.

"But it's late in the night..." I said reluctantly while Y/N didn't seem to be bothered by it.

"Jingliu, you said you came from another place, beyond this planet?" I could only nod my head while his face got closer with each sentence he spoke, eventually he got close to the point where his scent hit my nose.

It... smelt like bliss, sweet and mellow, it was faint yet I could smell it. Eventually, I didn't even know why, but I also leaned closer to the point where our lips were just inches away from others. Although he and I are quite getting intimate, he remained unbothered.

Though one thing I also noticed... was how his nose also twitched.

... D-Do I perhaps smell bad right now? I can't possibly present myself to him like this. I widened my eyes slightly before suddenly backing away a bit, leaning to the edge of the seat. Y/N raised his eyebrow before also backing away this time.

"Hmm...?" Y/N's lips curled upwards once again. "You really do smell like flowers." He commented with a small and barely visible smile, yet to me this was the most beautiful smile he has ever let out. It was ethereal, I felt as if though thousands of roses were blooming all at once, in this instance.

His lips were curled upwards, as if it was inviting my lips to intertwine with his. "You kind of smell like someone I know...!" Y/N suddenly commented, which made a small crack inside my brain, or just an imaginary crack. Somebody else? 

"A female... or male?" I asked with a small frantic, though barely audible, and because of Y/N's unfortunately dense and thick skull, he didn't notice my frantic and nervous tone. Y/N made a small smile before answering back.

"A female." 

"Huh...?"

A small sigh of silent anger and jealousy escaped my lips, a female? A part of me told myself to not jump into conclusions, however I still can't remove the impending feeling at the thought of Y/N with somebody else other than me. The pang of jealousy and fury struck my heart while my fists trembled, as if wanting to kill that person Y/N mentioned.

"She's really beautiful!" Y/N's dense skull didn't notice my sigh of anger and jealousy, and his compliment to another woman didn't help, it just made things worse. The anger that I felt deep inside my heart worsened, as this feeling of hopeless jealousy grew bigger. 

"I see..."

I'm going to kill her.

... What? When did I have these thoughts? W-was I so obsessed with Y/N that I was actually willing to kill another person...? This feeling. I hate it, I don't like it, I don't want to see him with somebody else, I want him to be mine, only mine... mine mine mine mine mine.

"Y/N..." I called out for his name and glanced towards him. His face had that small smile of ethereal beauty, that so smile I only wanted for myself. "Who is this person that you are describing...?"

"My mom."

"Wha-"

...

A sense of relief washed over me, it was all just a misunderstanding. I only made a small sigh of embarrassment, while Y/N remained dense from the swirling and rampaging thoughts in my mind. Though it didn't matter if he was oblivious to my feelings, all I want to do is to continue admiring him.

In an honest note, I never really knew how did I fall in love with him, it was just by chance, his smile, his face, I could list so many things, however I'm sure that's not the reason why I fell in love with him. 

Maybe it was what he was talking about...? Something that only I can see in him, something that he can't see on himself, something special about him that I can never explain into words, nor can I point out. 

... Ahhh~... I want him to be mine~... only mine...~

...

((I think she's turning into a yandere guys...))