"Ceceile! How do you feel about your new P2 position?"

"It's amazing! The car was spectacular today, the track less so, but they'res always room for improvement. I'm about to go to a drivers meeting, but I'll be sure to come back by tommerow." I walked away, heading to Mercedes garage, ready for what would come in a few hours. I got good sleep, with the schedule actually saying I would not between the sprint, and the race with everything we had to prepare. The sprint day worked in two parts; the shootout, which was qualifiers,and the actual sprint. At the hotel, only then did I realize that I was too hyped up to get any sleep at all. I grabbed pepper spray, which I took everywhere now, and my phone, befor beheading to the hotel gym. It was closed at this time, but the staff said it was open to the Mercedes drivers at any time, so I took that as now as well. Going on the treadmill, I ran for about forty five minutes, before stopping. Lewis had told me about how taxing this race was. After, I had finished that, I saw an insta dm notification.

KellyPiquet

Kellypiquet: Hey, I'm so sorry to bother you, I just quite literally have no other options. My daughter and I are stranded in Paris, with our luggages, passports, and my phone lost due to several accidents in the airport. I used to have many connections to the Formula world, and could have easily asked Ocon or Gasley, but I dropped out of contact with them. My father is Nelson Piquet. I won't bother you, I have my wallet, so I can buy new clothes, I just don't have any sort of ID.

This was probably the strangest message I had ever gotten. I video chatted her, because for all I knew she had gotten hacked. I knew who Nelson was, but I had no idea who this lady was, of what her history was with the formula one world. She picked up almost immaditedly. She was stunning. I looked to her profile, and saw it was in fact the same woman. After an hour long conversation, I agreed to let her stay for three days, as was how long her modeling gig took. Booting up all the cameras in the house, and kept tabs on her and her daughter for a few minutes, until I actually got tired, and went to sleep after texting the head of the houses security, Andrea, to watch the tapes. It's not that I didn't trust them, but I just don't. I also gave my housekeeper some extra money to get a gift for the five year old. After a good six hours of sleep, which is more than I normally got, and drove to the track. Parking about seven blocks away in an alleyway, I put my head on the wheel, and just took deep breaths. I don't understand why I was so worried about this. Pulling out, I broke suddenly, as to not hit people walking. They stared at me, before gasping as my face clicked in their brain. Locking the doors, I waved, before motionint htem to move. They took out their phones. Lovely. I waved again, for the recording, before motioning for them to move... yet again. It was not light outside. This time, they understood, and moved to the side. I cracked the window, and smiled. "Hi! Are you going to the grand prix?" They asked, giddy happy to meet me.

"Yes! I have a drivers meeting then I'm warming up! Nice to meet you!" I waved goodbye, before rolling up my window and driving away. I loved meeting fans. It was honestly crazy to me that I actually had fans. Driving up, I went to the headphones to have briefings. I would start on softs for the sprint shootout. After learning strategy, it was time to race.

And that is it for our 2023 sprint shootout! Rookie Oscar Piastri takes pole, with teammate Lando Norris close behind! Ceceile Bianchi takes P3 right out from under the almost 3 time world champion! Remember, Verstappen only needs to get P8 or above to win the title! We are gearing towards an amazing sprint race coming up later today! I took off my Balaclava and helmet , taking my hair out of the low pony, and ruffleing it. Walking into the mercedes garage, I had yet another call with Toto, except it was in my driver room with just him and me.

"Are you positive you can race this week? We still have Mick as our stand-in racer." I smiled at Toto. At least he cared. Probably about the company more then me, but still. It was meaningful.