Class-1A Reunion with Zach

(Note: this takes place after Deku's vigilante arc, also sorry if I rush arc to arc so much, there are just too many arcs to cover)

Zach: (enters the classroom and looks around) Hey, everyone! Long time no see!

Mina: Zach! Oh my gosh, it's been forever! Where have you been?

Zach: Yeah, sorry about that. I had some personal stuff to take care of. But I'm back now and ready to catch up with all of you.

Bakugo: (grumbles) Just great, more distractions.

Deku: (approaches Zach with a smile) Zach! It's so good to see you again. I hope everything is alright.

Zach: Thanks, Deku. Yeah, everything is fine now. I heard things have been intense around here with your vigilante work.

Jiro: Intense is an understatement. You should have seen the chaos when Deku decided to take matters into his own hands.

Zach: I can only imagine. But I'm glad it's over now and everyone is safe.

Uraraka: Yeah, it was a crazy time. But we managed to pull through. And speaking of crazy, have you heard about our quirks that some of us developed?

Zach: No way! You guys got quirk improvements? That's amazing! I wanna hear all about it.

Kirishima: (grinning) I can harden my skin even more now! I'm even more unbreakable than before.

Zach: That's awesome, Kirishima! You were already tough, but now you're practically invincible.

Tokoyami: And I've got Dark Shadow under control now. It's stronger and more obedient.

Zach: That's incredible, Tokoyami! Your quirk was already unique, but now it sounds even more formidable.

Deku: (smiling proudly) And my new quirk, Blackwhip, allows me to control and manipulate black tendrils. It's been a game-changer.

Zach: Wow, Deku! That's amazing. I knew you would keep growing stronger. You're an

 inspiration to all of us.

Momo: (giggles) And what about you, Zach? Have you discovered any new powers while you were away?

Zach: (laughs) fortunately, yes. I have gained 10 new aliens. But I've been working on improving my martial arts skills.

Bakugo: Martial arts won't save you when you're up against villains. You need your quirk be as powerful like ours.

Zach: Maybe, Bakugo. But I believe that strength comes from within, not just from quirks. Plus, with all of you by my side, I know we can handle anything that comes our way.

Iida: (smiling) That's the spirit, Zach! We missed you, and we're glad to have you back. Let's train together and become even stronger as a team.

Zach: Absolutely, Iida. I couldn't have said it better myself. Let's make Class 1-A proud!

(They all cheer and the conversation continues as they catch up and share their experiences from the time Zach was away.)