There is a certain distinction between the fae. You have the so called high fae, and lower fae. Lower fae are the lower classes. They stand above humans but they are clearly a step below the high fae. They have much less human appearances, often seeming like monsters out of old human legends. They do not posses any magical abilities, aside from the basics (quick healing, extreme sense, speed and strength) and are physically weaker than high fae. Of course, that doesn't mean they are any less cunning or tricky. They can be just as dangerous as the high fae, they simply posses less raw power. There also happens to be a lot of discrimination against lower fae, which often leads them to be in less paying jobs and rarely in high positions. They often vent this frustration into humans, who are still inferior to them.

THE SEASON COURTS

Autumn

Notable features - red hair, brown eyes

Common magical abilities- they abilities are often fire based, including fire manipulation, heat resistance and in some extreme cases, wings made of flames and more

The autumn court is one of the seven high courts. It is based in the middle of the continent. They border to the winter and the spring court. Both are their allies. The auntumn court is known for its cruelty, and cunning fae. They are highly competitive and ambitious. It's a court of foxes. Most nobles aren't above stabbing their friends in the back, especially if it brings them in the favour of the reigning monarch. The autumn court is blessed, or cursed, with an eternal autumn. The other seasons do not make an appearance in this court. It's forever autumn, which is described as very beautiful yet chilly by most outsiders. 

Winter

Notable features- pale, blonde to white hair, blue or green eyes

Common magical abilities- the members of this court have abilities linked to ice and snow. This includes, night vision, ice manipulation, ice creation, immunity to the cold, and more