chapt 2 :3

___________________________________________________

"hm...thank you, sweetheart," Wally whispered.

___________________________________________________

"I- I'll see you then! Later-!" You said before hanging up in an instant. Sweetheart??? Why'd he call you sweetheart? He's never called you a pet name before, so why is he doing it now? You didn't want the thought to linger, so you decided to focus on packing a couple of things for the trip over to Home. It might be a while until you return to your house.

-TIME SKIP-

You walked up to Home's doorstep and knocked on the door. You were nervous. You haven't spoken to Wally in person for what felt like forever. After a bit of waiting, you heard the door open. You turn your focus to who was on the other side of the door (which was Wally, of course). 

"Uhm- H-hi..." You squeaked. You were somehow even more worried now. This sickness he has gotten has changed how he looked (that isn't very normal if you didn't know). His eyes were weird-looking. His pupils had turned into hearts that echoed throughout his irises and blush has appeared to be spread across his face. That was strange. Really strange. Before he could even say a word, you shouted, "Oh my, you're so much worse than I thought! How'd you go on for so long without any help?!" 

"...I-I thought I could handle it on my own..." Wally replied. He really did think he could take care of himself. What a dumb idea.

"Well, you thought wrong! So very wrong." You said. "Now I have to take care of you for who knows how long!"

"...I wouldn't necessarily mind that~" 

You were shocked. Whatever he got must have been making him say weird things, because he certainly didn't like you. That's what you thought, at least.

"I- uhm- L-let me cook you something. You uh- probably haven't eaten in a while, huh?" you were able to stammer out. You were quite shaken by what Wally said, but not in a bad way. "what would you like?"

("you"- NO IM KIDDING IM KIDDING) "I-I don't really care, dear..."

"Oh, alright then!" 

-TIME SKIP-

You made Wally applesauce (idk ok?? its the first thing that came to mind D:). He seemed to enjoy it. You were planning to wait in the living room for him, but he wanted you to stay in the kitchen, which you complied with, of course. You'd do (pretty much) anything for him. He was holding your hand the whole time he was eating, glancing up at you every few seconds.

He finally finished after a while and you told him to shower. He needed it anyway, being sick and whatnot. He did end up showering, after 12 minutes of trying to convince him you wouldn't go anywhere just for you to stand next to the door, waiting for him. You didn't really mind though, you wanted Wally to be comfortable, after all. 

When he was done showering and got dressed, he walked out the door to see you looking out the window, spacing out. You were thinking that maybe you could see Frank the next day, and ask him if he has any idea what Wally could possibly have, since he was probably the smartest person in the neighborhood. 

You were shot back to reality in a state of shock as you felt an extremely warm breath on your neck. "Y-Y/N, Dearest, I thought you said you'd stay next to the door the whole time I was showering..." His face was nuzzled into the crook of your neck as his hands squeezed your waist

"I- uh-" You couldn't say anything. You were stunned, you couldn't move.