chapt 1!!!! :))))

It's been a few days since anyone has heard from Wally. Everyone has started to get worried, including you. Nobody knew what happened. Home's shutters made it so you can't see inside the house, and the door was locked so you couldn't walk inside. He hadn't called anyone the entire time he was gone. One afternoon, you were drawing a pear (you were beyond bored) when all of a sudden, your phone rang. You picked up.

"Helloooo?"

"Wh-why hello, my dear y/n...~"

You were confused. You were absolutely moonstruck for him, but you didn't think Wally liked you back. Why'd he say my dear? No matter the reason, what he said made you go pink.

"W...Wally? Is everything ok? You haven't left your home in days!"

"I erm, fell a tad bit ill..." he responded.

Almost immediately, you grew even more concerned. He was sick. He had been sick for days, and nobody has even checked up on him.

"Do you need anything?" You asked. "Anything at all? I-I'll get it for you!"

"Oh, well, I could use-" Wally paused. He could say a number of things right now, all of which would be much too upfront. After a few seconds, he finally snapped back into reality and finally said, "I- I could use some...care...~"

You wondered what he meant by that. He probably just meant, like, meds and whatnot. somebody to supervise him in case he gets any worse. he doesn't like-like you, right?

"O-of course! I'll be there in a short while!" You exclaim.

"hm...thank you, sweetheart," Wally whispered.