Mina - Doing time

Again this one mentions drugs, I also enjoyed writing this one. Ofcourse Mina is a bad bitch......I mean Sharon.

............................................

Mina hastily scrambled her members into gear moving a whole bunch of equipment from the production warehouse. "We got to get this done today! The cops are on our asses!" She commanded her workers carrying gear into vans.

Somehow information had leaked and the drug boss knew she was about to get raided anyday. Pre empting this she made sure to move the more precious cargo and production equipment away and to another secret workshop.

...........

The time had came and unfortunately alongside some of her expendable employees she was caught at the warehouse. During a return visit to grab some documents that would save her second in command and an integral member, someone that must not be caught under any circumstances otherwise the whole operation would crumble before her. Instead of fleeing and risk getting caught with them she quickly burnt the documents before the swat team apprehended her.

............

"Miss Myoui Mina, I hereby sentence you to 7 years imprisonment. Guilty of the charges of producing and soliciting class A drugs aswell as protection racketeering." The judge concluded the long court session, leaving a very stoic and unrattled Mina to be escorted away, taken to prison by the guards, luckily for her she had a fantastic lawyer who got her less time.

*fast forward 4 months*

The young enthusiastic new prison guard was getting used to her role, only a few days on the job. Looking for a new challenge in life after graduating University with a degree in strategic management she soon realised office jobs weren't for her.

In a change of course she decided to practice self defense and restraining techniques through attending classes. Ofcourse pay was good in her office job but salary isn't everything if you aren't happy.

Y/n took the plunge to change her career to a more adventurous one while salary perhaps wasn't the best it was an interesting job.

For the first couple of weeks she was going to be stuck shadowing a senior member of staff, making sure she knew the routines, knowing her way around the prison and gain some knowledge about the inmates.

On the otherside the petite ebony haired woman had quickly established her place in the pecking order around the prison. She sat in her upright posture at the wooden picnic benches outside beside the courtyard with her gang. It consisted of five women including her, Shuhua the youngest of the group a small brunette, ready to cause hell at the snap of a finger.

There was Dahyun a talkative mono lidded girl with crazy eyes, was super nice unless you did something to upset her. There was also Tzuyu the tallest and possibly the quietest of the bunch, long straight brunette hair a cool an unapproachable aura hence no one messed with her because no one knew what she was capable of. Lastly there was Minnie probably the friendliest of the group and the loudest, not afraid to approach anyone.

Mina led the small gang just as she was the boss on the outside, in the short space of time incarcerated already she had majority of the prison at her mercy and barely anyone messed with them the ones that did had consequences. Mina promised them the riches and quietly word got around the prison that something big was coming but to be patient.

Eyeing the youthful new employee Mina knew the time had come and smirked to herself. "Guys its time that things got a little more exciting around here."

The group followed her eyeline when she spoke. "Is this the big plan?" Dahyun asked curious.

"Mmm......the old guards here are tough to crack. Apply a bit of pressure to a newcomer there might just be a leak." Mina responded.