your power, your life

Start from the beginning

The League of Villains exchanged wary glances, contemplating the offer before them. They were used to taking risks, but the Collector's proposal was unlike anything they had encountered.

Twice - "So, what if we don't accept your offer?"

Sebas- "Oh, if you refuse, I assure you, you'll never see me again. The choice is entirely yours, but remember, time is ticking. You have a day to make your decision."

With that, the servant disappeared, leaving the League of Villains in a state of unease and intrigue. They pondered the consequences and potential rewards of accepting the mysterious entity's offer.

Shigaraki - "What do you all think?"

Dabi - "It sounds crazy, but it might be worth it. We need more power, especially after what happened at kamino".

Toga - "I want it! I want to be more powerful, lol!"

Spinner - "I don't know, guys. This whole thing reeks of trouble."

Twice – "I'm with Spinner on this one. It could be a trap." "I want it too, I'm in".

Shigaraki - "Dabi, Toga, you seem eager to take this risk. What if this power can really help us take down heroes and achieve our goals?"

Dabi - "Exactly, Shigaraki. We've had our share of close calls. This could be the edge we need."

Toga - "And think about all the fun we could have, testing out our new powers. Hehe!"

Spinner - "I still have reservations about this. How do we even know we can trust this Sebas?"

Twice - "The others might be right. But I'm also tempted to take a chance. Imagine what we could do with more power!"

As the League of Villains debated their decision, they couldn't help but feel the weight of the opportunity before them. The prospect of gaining incredible power was tantalizing, but the potential risks loomed over them.

Sebas had mentioned a day to make their choice, and with that deadline in mind, they knew they had to decide. The box sat before them, a silent and enigmatic witness to their deliberations.

Shigaraki - "Here's what we'll do. We'll take a vote. If the majority is in favor, we'll go for it. If not, we'll pass. No hard feelings either way."

Dabi - "Agreed. Let's put it to a vote."

Toga - "Hehe, sounds fair!"

Spinner - "I suppose a vote is the best way to settle this."

Twice - "I'm in. Let's make this quick."

They counted their votes, and in the end, the majority of the League of Villains was in Favor of accepting Sebas' offer.

Shigaraki - "It's settled then. We're going to take that risk and get some damn power. We'll be unstoppable."

Toga - "Yay! I can't wait, lol!"

Twice - "It might just be what we need to finally beat those heroes."

Spinner - "Alright, we're in. But remember, if this goes south, it's on us."

Sebas- "so you accept the deal then then?"

Everyone- "Yeah!"

Sebas nodded with an air of satisfaction, his presence exuding an aura of cosmic power.

Sebas - "Very well, then. You've made a choice that could change the course of your destiny. Prepare yourselves, for this path is not to be taken lightly."