- Is this the start of 'MiraMaan '

Start from the beginning

"Kya " Stated Miraal as she walked towards Fahmaan done with her workout.

Kya, kya, kya." Fahmaan stated back with a playful smirk.

"Kya, kya, kya, kya, kya." Said Miraal as she tip tied and ruffled Fahmaan's hair, while he groaned, she giggled and ran away.

"Abe yaar kya hai ye." Fahmaan whined as she ran his hand through his hair.

Around 12:30 Noon

"Chal naha le phir ek saath tyaar hote hai." Said Shehnaaz as she squealed in excitement.

Ha chal." Replied back Miraal.

Time - 1:05 Pm

Mira' tip toed a bit as she applied lip gloss on Shehnaaz's lips, Shehnaaz smiled satisfied with her look, as she hugged Mira'

'ruk, Main ye Parth ko dikha ke aati hu." Said Shehnaaz as she ran out of the bathroom area while Miraal shook her head while chuckling.

Mira' glanced at the entrance behind her as she saw Fahmaan leaning on the entrance, She smiled as he walked inside and stood behind her while she tried to braid her hair.

La meri Teri choti banau." Said Fahmaan as he grabbed the comb near by.

"Tujhe aati hai choti banana." Questioned Miraal as she looked in the mirror in front of her while Fahmaan ran the comb through her hair.

"Nahi lekin try karna mein kya harz hai." Said Fahmaan as he shrugged while Miraal huffed with fake annoyance making Fahmaan chuckle.

Dekh agar mera ek bhi baal tutha toh tu maar khayega." Miraal jokingly threatened Fahmaan while he chuckled.

Ha thik hai, Abe yaar ye khangi kuch kaam ki nahi ruk." Said Fahmaan as he couldn't really use the comb properly and Miraal's long hairs weren't helping him either.

Fahmaan kept the comb on the counter in front while he ran his hands throw her hair, while he started braiding Mira's hair, braiding wasn't easy and he finally realised that, after a lot of hardwork and silly bickerings he was done with the braid, the braid was messy but cute.

Time 2:00 Pm

Time 2:00 Pm

It was another task for a Ticket to first finale . There were two teams divided the Yellow team were Fahmaan , Shefali , Mahira , devo , Paras , Shalin

Red team were: Sidharth, Avinash, Miraal, Shehnaaz, Archana , Arti, Rashmi , Tina .

We were told to make dolls and of any one would not be good it will be rejected my the opposite teams manager.

Miraal 's Pov

We all got up and went and wore the outfit Provided By Bigg Boss.

"Harne ke liye tayar?" Fahmaan came and smirked down at me.

"Dekho kon bol rha." I scoffed a chuckle.

"Tumhare team kon hai Sidharth hai chalo thik woh sab la denge socks and baaki sab Shalin to faltu hai hi, Archana aur Tina idk kya kare ge woh, tumko hi pata hoga -"

"Ha to tumhare team mai bhi kaha kuch baat hai 3 ladki aur 3 ladke humare mai zyada log hai" I hit his arm.

"Thik hai dekhte hai kon harta hai aur jita hai" He boobed my nose and smirked. I gave him a sarcastic smile and walked away from there.

All of them started to plan on who will make the dolls and who will bring the materials and the manager.

From the Red Team - Manager is Tina , Making the doll is for Shehnaaz , Rashmi and Arti. And for bringing the things are Avinash And Sidharth .

For the Yellow one it was, Fahmaan , Shalin , Paras and who were going to pick things and the girls Mahira, Shefali, Devo will do the sewing work.

They all got on the position, ready to get the things. As the alarm started to ran towards the sliding and got ready to get the things.

They all got it and quickly got the things and gave it to the girls, they immediately started to work and we did there job.

The bell rang again saying that they need to step back and watch them work and distract the opposite teams.

I got there with a smirk and went up to Shefali first "Aur, Shefali sab mast?"
She nodded.

"Yeh kya bana rahi, aise dolls bante hai" I said, picking up one of the doll which looked like a voodoo doll.

"Ha, ap hi bana do itna acha se banate ho to." She laughed.

"Are apka kaam hai woh mai to bs apko dekhte rahungi" I smirked evil.

"Acha" She said with a smile.

I looked at them for a moment and walked back to my team with my lips pressed.

"Kya woh log voodoo doll bana rahe" I chuckled with Miraal .

"Hein? Saachi?" She smiled.

"Ha, woh kha aise baal waal bana rahe, bada ganda hai" I shook my head.

"Creativity " Shehnaaz chuckled.

"Ab to humare hi team ko distract kr rahe!" Sidharth said with a chuckle.

"Are sorry" I smiled and walked back to the Yellow team.

"Aur Shalin sab badiya?" I asked. "Ekdum " He said hovering over me.

"Hm..kya chal raha tumhare team mai" I said, peeking from his shoulder.

"Apko kyu jana hai" he bend down a bit.

"Are, dost dost na?"

"Dost dost na raha.." he sang.

I slapped his arm.

"Aree, humare team ko maar rahi hai" Fahmaan came and exclaimed dramatically.

"Aye Maan " I laughed when he looked at me with wide eyes, his hand over his chest.

"Pagal"

"Tera pagal " He winked.

"Chii" I kicked at his butt and the bell rang again.

While that happened all the things with drana too and at last, Bigg Boss Cancelled the Task.

Around 10: 30 Pm

we all changed and got with our friends and talked.

I was sitting with Fahmaan , Shehnaaz and Sidharth at the Garden bed .

We were just talking among ourselves, my head was on Fahmaan's lap as he massaged my head.

We talked for a minute and then went to sleep.

Signing Off
Radz_299

Today's Chapters Credit Goes to
the_vividzzz
The idea is taken from her Book
'His warmth ' An Abhishek Malhan ff
Go and read it guys..