𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Koi No Yokan - By Akira-San

༻🫧༻༺༻🫧༺༻༺༻🫧༺༻༺🫧༺

𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫-𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, a girl with long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes was busy roaming around the streets since she was bored and had nothing to do, her mom was at work since she was working a night shift so she decided to go for a walk. Yes, at night. She walked while looking up the sky to admire the stars, only her feet knew where they were taking her.

She stopped walking and realized that she was in front of a shrine, she looked around and saw stairs. She climbed up the stairs, and as she reached the top someone spotted her and called out to her.

"𝐇𝐄𝐘!" Takemichi turned around and saw a boy with long black hair and fangs looking at her suspiciously. His shouting also got the attention of the others, all turning to look at the girl.

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐲?"

The girl gave the tall boy a confused and dumbfounded look. A meeting at a shrine? and a spy? The girl then shook her head and spoke up

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞."

As she was talking, a short blonde boy was busy looking at her up and down. He found the girl attractive and was admiring her looks. She was short just like him with midnight sky black hair, deep ocean blue eyes, pink plump lips, sweet and gentle voice, light blue braces and has every girl's dream body. In conclusion, she was the real deal and his new type

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"

She said as she bowed to everyone. She was about to leave when someone held her wrist, she turned around and saw a blonde haired guy with the most dull and boring eyes she has ever seen. She furrowed her brow in confusion.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲...𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?"

He ask confusing, not only the girl but everyone else around them. The girl fell silent and looked at him, seconds later she gently removed his hand from her wrist and composed herself. She seems to not like being touched by strangers.

"𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰"

He said as he smiled confusing everyone even more now, and making the girl a bit uncomfortable. But she then opened her mouth and started to speak

"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐢....𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢"

"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"

He said while smiling and shocking everyone at what he just said, and Takemichi suddenly felt a sudden headache rushing in. She kept quiet and later nodded. She then bowed once again and climbed down the stairs. Takemichi has a feeling that starting from now on her life is going to be filled with nothing but chaos, the headache was a sign after all.

While walking back home, she passed by a boy with blonde hair and glasses walking with his friends, but she didn't notice them. As she passed them, the boy with glasses turned to look at her. He smirked and faced forward as he continued walking with his friends.

༻🫧༻༺༻🫧༺༻༺༻🫧༺༻༺🫧༺