Vlad didn't press or argue, he drove him where he had asked to go

Yonkers sat in the main house. He hadn't eaten in what felt like years because he had been too busy worrying about Danny.

Yonkers went outside for a smoke break and dropped his cigarette. A limo had rolled up. A grey haired man with a semi handsome face stepped out and fixed a wheelchair.

His heart dropped when Danny hobbled out and sat in the wheelchair. Yonkers lost it.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He demanded the grey haired man.

Vlad pursed his mouth in disgust.

"Who are the ruffians Daniel?" Vlad asked.

Danny clenched his teeth.

"They aren't ruffians Vlad, of you call them that again-"

"You'll what? Your on a wheelchair Daniel honestly-"

"Shut the duck up!" Yonkers demanded intervening.

"And the hell did you do to Danny?"

Vlad looked at the boy who avoided both Vlad and Yonkers gaze.

"Its complicated Yonkers" Danny said.

"Complicated, bullshit, what'd he do to you?"

Danny glared at Yonkers for a brief moment but lost hold of his glare and sighed.

"Just leave it alone Yonkers." Daniel said.

Yonkers ignored Danny's statement and turned back to Vlad.

"You still didn't answer me, who.are.you"

Vlad sneered.

"I'm Daniels godfather"

Danny clenched his fist.

"Goodbye Vlad" Danny said in a forceful manner.

Vlad got back in the limo and left.

Yonkers turned to Danny.

"Are you ok, what's wrong with your legs"

Danny avoided looking Yonkers.

He felt strangely guilty.

"I have a condition and I needed immediate treatment for it. This is temporary, until I regain strength in my legs again."

Yonkers still looked concerned.

Danny grabbed the wheels of his wheelchair and pumped them. The wheelchair rolled forward. As they got to the door Danny started to feel embarrassed.

He felt all eyes on him as he rolled in.

Domino walked over to him.

"Hey Danny, man you were missing. Glad your back" he didn't mention the wheelchair.

Domino was just the type of guy who rarely asked questions. Danny liked that about him.

"Glad to be back, I have to figure out work though."

Yonkers whipped his head around and looked at Danny.

He had worked hard for that job. It had such good benefits. He knew how disappointed and useless Danny would feel if he missed out

"Maybe they'll still let me work, I can try to start walking right now" Danny said.

Danny tried to stand up, his legs wobbled and he almost fell. He grabbed the only thing nearby for support. Yonkers.

"I don't think you should be pushing it Danny, you could really hurt yourself."

Danny shook his head as he was helped back to the wheelchair.