Chapter 13

"Oh my God! Are you crazy, Princess NhuNu?"

James who was talking to him via Line, gave him a side eyes.

"I know what I'm doing, James. Trust me. Zee was just challenged with me. The more I reject him, the more he'll be persistent with me. So let's give him what he wants. Trust me, he'll get tired of me soon."

"Jelly, I think this is not right." Nat said on the screen. The three of them are on video conference.
He shook his head and then lowered the volume of his laptop. He was alone in the office since his officemates are still on lunch break but he thinks his friends on line were still a bit loud to his likings.

"This is the best course of action, Trust me. One more thing, I'm not going to be the victim here. I enjoy his company to an extent, he's great in bed and he's darn rich. He was the one who pays for Auntie Jimin's medical expenses. He even helped Harit get a space in the resort and casino complex. He helped me. We're using each other in a way. It's a win-win situation."

James gave him another side eyes. "How did you know he's great in bed, Nhu when he was just your first!"

"Jamiee, are you doubting Zee's sexual powers?"

"Well, you have a point, Princess but, Nhu~~~"
He heard his cellphone ringing. He stopped immediately when he realize to whom he did assign that ringtone.

"Nat, James, later okay? Mama's calling."

He ended the video con immediately and answer his mother's call. He felt like his heart will break out of his rib cage because of extreme nervousness.

"Mae?"

"Nhu." He immediately sense that his mother was trying her best to put enthusiasm on her voice. "How are you?"

He tried to calm himself down. "I... I'm good."

"That's good to hear, Sweetie." Then there's a pregnant silence between them until he decided to talk again. "Mae, about last time~~~"

"It's okay, Nhu. I understand. It's okay and..." He clearly hears that his mother sigh. He can sense she was nervous too. "It's okay, we were caught up in the heat of the moment that night. We understand that. But... But maybe it would be best if you don't visit frequently from now on."

He feel like that there's a flaming steel touching his throat. His eyes starts to feel burnt.

"Your brother Harit, he got this great space in this new casino hotel and he's really excited about it. He's busy right now and things are going great for him. Let's try not distract him, that's why Nunew, son, avoid visiting here or even attempting to make a call."

He felt his vision blurry. He felt like millions of neddles pricking his chest. "Nunew? Are you still there?"

"Khappp... Mama."

"I hope you understand. Let's not ruin this big opportunity for Harit. This is the best for all of us."

He almost can't open his mouth due to the amount of pain in his heart. "O-okay." "Thank you, Nhu. And uhm, take care of yourself, okay?"

He tried to swallow hard so he can stabilize his trembling voice. "Okay. Take care, too, Mae."
His mother ended the call.
He can't help but to weep hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nunew was ready to conquer the world when Zee came to pick him up at around five thirty that afternoon.

His make up and his designer, immaculate white suit were perfect; his smile dazzling and his blonde hair was amazing. He looks like an angel.

Nunew almost forget how to breath while he stare at his handsome and hot boyfriend who just step out of his black limousine. It was painful to look at how gorgeous Zee was, dress in an expensive black tux with his dark hair smoothed away from his small handsome face.