Chapter 4

After Zee park his 458 Italia Ferrari in front of an Italian Restaurant, Nunew immediately remove the seatbelt and open the car door without waiting for Zee to open it for him. Once in front of the restaurant's door, Zee grab and hold Nunew's hand but Nunew quickly tried to pull his hand back.

"Let go." The beauty hissed but Zee's grip only tightened. "Don't make a scene, Nunew."

Zee then put his hand on Nunew's back affectionally as he lead him inside the restaurant. Nunew ignored the feeling of Zee's warm hand pressing against his back.

They were greeted immediately by the maitre d' and Zee quickly nods in response. "We'll take the Rose Room."

The host smiled warmly and politely guide them towards a huge and elegant hallway. Nunew almost gasped when the host opened a huge wooden door.

Just like its name, the whole room was painted dominantly in color of a red rose. The walls were covered by wallpaper of the said color too with gold leaf embossed as a design. There's a huge crystal chandelier in the middle of the ceiling which emits a soft brightness all over the room. The soft golden lights gave it an enchanting glow. You can view a beautiful rose garden outside from the huge glass window.

Nunew heard that the door had close but it didn't manage to wake him up. He felt like he step into another dimension where all of his wishes could come true. But he was awaken by a gentle touch on his face and he suddenly remember that illlusion like that only exists in fairy tales.

Nunew can't help but stare to tall the man beside him.

"Do you like it?" Zee's voice was soft, as if the magical atmosphere mellowed him.

Nunew step back. Zee was more potent in this room. His impeccable masculine features were sharper in the golden lights, and his almond eyes were more intense.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Zee lift one of his brow with Nunew's cold accusation.

"To talk. happy now? This is the nearest restaurant I can think of with a very private room like this." Zee remove the coat he was wearing and then open his palm in front of Nunew. "Your bag."

Nunew narrowed his eyes when he handed his bag to Zee. He watched as the man hang his bag and jacket in a coat rack. How could someone so huge move with such careless grace?

Nunew turn around and walk towards the table.

Eversince they were teens, James bestowed him the title 'Princess' because of his unrivaled beauty and diva-ish antics but now he suddenly felt like one while he was sitting in an elegant high back mahogany chair. As funny as it sounds, He felt like a medieval Princess having dinner with his very handsome Prince Charming.

He smiled bitterly at himself.

"I guess you want me for a couple of nights?" The Princess ask.

Zee take a seat in front of him. The soft lights loves his tanned skin, turning him into some golden pagan god.

"I want more than a couple of nights. Two weeks, at least. I have a feeling I'd need to have you over and over before I can sate my lust for you."

Nunew clenched his fists as images of their naked sweaty bodies tangled together flashed in his mind. He wetted his lips and saw Zee's eyes follow the movement of his tongue.

"No strings-attached arrangement, na?" He ask huskily. Zee's eyes meet his. "Khap."

Nunew can feel again the heat on his cheeks. He carress his heated cheeks using his palm and take a deep breath.