Ge Chunru was comforted by his words and tried to stop crying. "Then I'll wait for you to help me vent my anger."

Although she said so, she was prepared to keep an eye on her younger sister and not let her really go find Xiao Yuanshi.

Ge Chunying saw that someone was going upstairs and immediately took Ge Chunru's arm to leave. "Okay, let's go back."

Ge Chunru didn't want others to see her crying, so she nodded and said, "Alright, I'll bring you here to eat a few days later."

Ge Chunying nodded perfunctorily. "Yes!"

The two of them quickly went downstairs, but they didn't notice that at the corner of the stairs, Shi Qingluo and the other two, who had originally said they were here to eat, were standing at the spot where they had just left.

They had just finished listening to the show.

After Ge Chunru and her sister left, Shi Qingluo and the other two returned to the room.

When they had just arrived at the entrance of the restaurant, Shi Qingluo had already seen Ge Chunru and her sister standing nearby.

When she was going upstairs, her sharp ears picked up that there were two people who were also going up the stairs but stopped at her blind spot.

Therefore, she guessed that Ge Chunru and her sister had followed her upstairs and were standing downstairs to eavesdrop.

That scumbag father was so focused on her mother-in-law that he didn't notice Ge Chunru and her sister.

Because of this, after she went upstairs with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law, she expected that this scumbag father would definitely go against that pair of sisters, so she pulled them here to listen to a good show.

Sure enough, this scumbag father and Little Lady Ge didn't let them down.

This show was not just good.

However, Shi Qingluo was a little surprised.

She didn't think that this scumbag father would actually lay a hand on Ge Chunru. He was really a scumbag.

Of course, Ge Chunru was indeed pretentious.

Ge Chunying deliberately pretended not to see it, and Ge Chunru deliberately stirred trouble with him.

The scumbag father was in a bad mood at the moment.

Wasn't she just sending herself to his door to let him vent his anger?

Returning to the private room, Kong Yuelan was also surprised.

"I didn't expect this scumbag to hit others." It was a good thing that the scumbag had not touched her.

"He can even abandon his wife and children." Xiao Baili said. "It's normal for him to hit people. But Little Lady Ge deserved it, she asked for it."

She had seduced her scumbag father, causing him to abandon his wife and children, and now he was being treated the same way.

It was retribution and he deserved it.

"That's right, she deserves it." Shi Qingluo agreed.

For a person like Ge Chunru, being provoked by others would not be as severe as this scumbag father provoking her in return.

Furthermore, he had returned to his previous life in such a humble manner.

He had directly begged for it and had not even succeeded.

How could Ge Chunru accept such a reversal and his ex-wife counterattack?

Moreover, although this scumbag father used to dote on Ge Chunru and was very accommodating, he had never spoken in such a humble manner.