He smiled bitterly. "Hmmm. Another luxurious apartment unit and another sports car." "Where do you want it and what kind of sports car?"

Nunew laugh mockingly. "Kidding. Can I have an icecream instead?"

Zee place his chin on top of Nunew's head. Nunew was wearing a flipflop and in his natural height, Zee's huge frame became more glaring. Nunew seemed to fit perfectly in Zee's arms and under his chin. Nunew stop his thought. He shouldn't think that way. That was a dangerous thought.

After Nunew's groceries are wrapped and put in the bag, Zee lead him towards the supermarket's entrance where they are selling icecream.

Nunew's beautiful doe eyes shines like a kid who just step to Disneyland for the first time. He examine all the available ice cream flavors and ended up choosing vanilla strawberry and a new flavor named All Seasons.

"Wait." Zee squeeze his waist. "I think this flavor has peaches."

"Oh." Nunew throw a glance on the vendor.

"Yes, Sir. That one have peaches."

"Okay. Just vanilla strawberry then."

The icecream vendor handed him five scoop of vanilla straberry icecream in a cone. He accept it and felt something nice rolling on his stomach.

"What's wrong?" Zee once again squeeze his waist.

His thick brows furrowed in confusion. "You suddenly turned quiet."

"I just remember something." He saw Zee's brows still furrowed and Nunew force to smile. "Come on, Hia Zee, I still have to cook you dinner."

He pull the taller man towards the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did you learn how to cook?" Zee kiss his nape while embracing him from the back.

Nunew close his eyes and just let himself drown on Zee's warm embrace. He straighten his legs and Zee tighten his embrace. He heard the sound of TV in front of them but his attention was not there. His stomach filled with tteokbokki and his back is like an oven on fire. He almost fell asleep with how good he feel.

"My auntie's housekeeper is a very good cook. She used to be a cook for a lot of celebrities here in Bangkok."

"Auntie Jimin right?"

He felt his stomach tightens. He only mentioned that name once to Zee. Just like how he once mentioned about his allergy.

"Yes." He tried to calm down.

"I had a nanny like her too, when I was a kid. But she had to leave when we went bankrupt. I guess, she's like the mother I never had. I don't have any memories of my Mum, I was too young when she died."

"At least, you have an excuse. I don't have any memories of my mother and she's still alive."

"Are you angry with your mother?"

Nunew snorted despite himself. "How would you feel if your own mother always forget about your life threatening allergy? You won't get angry at her?"

"Yet you're still calling her?"

"I'm a model child, in case you haven't noticed."

"You are."

"I should be given an award. As conceited as it sounds, I'm smart, handsome and I'm nice to everyone, the list is endless. Last year, I organized this concert for Mum's fiftieth birthday. All of her favorite artists are present to perform. Can you believe that?! You have no idea how many people I have to begged just to make it possible. I'm like the best child of the century!"