27.Misunderstandings

Author's Pov

"Ohm....you cheat....you cheated me...what the hell..."Pakorn yelled at Ohm...

"Korn...listen it's not what you think..."Ohm said....But Korn sighed and walked from there ....But turned to Ahlan...

"Don't you dare to come anymore....and don't ever play your shitty things with me..."Korn said angry...And then walked from there....

"Hey korn...listen...."Before Ohm can say anything korn already left from there....Ohm sighed at went near to Ahlan and pointed his gun to Ahlan's head...

"Are you satisfied again...why the hell are you playing like this ....you are the one who made me like this....and now you are ruining my family....if you dare anymore...i swear this gun is not to play....I will not tolerate your drama..."Ohm said... Ahlan smirked...

ohm turned to Nanon....before Ohm can say anything Nanon walked from there...

"Hey Non...."Ohm called Nanon...but Nanon didn't looked at Ohm....he's already mad ....and also he is hurt... Ohm once again glared to Ahlan and went from there putting his gun back ....Mek was ready to follow...But Ahlan stopped him...

"Let him go now...we have more time...and it's fun to watch he lose everything....just like me in the past...."Ahlan said gritting his teeths...
Mek nodded ....

.........................

"Hey Non....listen please ...."Ohm grabbed Nanon's hands....

"What do you want....leave me Ohm...."Nanon said boiling in angry...

"Nanon it's not like what you think...just listen to me please ..."Ohm said ...

Nanon pushed Ohm...

"What the damn hell do you want me to listen...haa...do you realise that you just fooled all of us by being all innocent and what is this Pawat and things....who the hell are you really...."Nanon yelled at Ohm...and he started to walk...

Ohm was going to follow Nanon...but before that a bike came towards Nanon....

"If you want I will drop you wherever you want to go..."Pakorn said to Nanon giving him the helmet....glaring angrily to Ohm...Nanon gave a last angry stare to Ohm...and sat on the bike...wearing the helmet...

"Hey korn....what are you doing...iam talking with him right...Nanon please listen to me...and korn don't you trust your brother....and don't go like that damnit..."Ohm said in frustration....

"You are saying this all... after you fucked up everything like this...now you really don't make any sense and are you really my brother Ohm...who is not even do anything like this....."Korn said..

"Korn...wait...."Nanon said to korn and looked at Ohm...ohm smiled at Nanon...

"Hey Non..."Ohm went near to Nanon...

"Stop... because I really afraid of your intentions Ohm...and don't follow me...or try to meet me...let me be alone for sometimes..."Nanon said and gestured to Korn to go...Korn nodded and gave a last angry glance to Ohm...Then he went from there...

Ohm was heart broken... Because nobody listened him or wanted to speak to him...he is breathing heavily...and sobbing...also he screamed angrily....

"Hey Ohm..."Nanfah who is there for their backup plan...came to Ohm and placed his hands on Ohm's shoulder....
Nanfah panicked when Ohm's breathing went uneven....

"Hey Ohm...calm down...keep yourself together....i will tell them...and Ohm....shia Ohm..."Nanfah patted Ohm's back....Ohm hugged Nanfah and started to cry....Nanfah was a bit shocked for a moment...But he hugged back Ohm with a blank expression....Ohm was crying and it's not the first time he saw Ohm breaking down...it makes him worried about Ohm...but he don't know what to do...he didn't even tried to calm someone down....He only go with the flow with Korn....and he understands Pakorn very well...But Ohm is more to handle... because he remember what Korn said about Ohm's condition....if he have another seizure then it will be more worse and dangerous for Ohm ...