Ok, WHAT in robo-heaven and hell just happened.

Hello everyone to another episode of VOICE NOT EDITING AT ALL SO NOW PEOPLE ON WATTPAD ARE GONNA CALL AUTHOR-MF DYSLEXICCCCCCC lmao

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh K is kinda hot also Y/N FROM MY READER INSERT GOT REINCARNATED AS A MEAN DISSASEMBLY DRONE IN THIS STORY REAL??!?!?!!!

also ima add the book trailer to the "hey" chap soon cause i can LMAO

umm short ahh chap and wattpad always ruins italics UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

——————————————————

    "Hey~"

     "Oh f—"

     The killer robots fingers dug deeper into Telly, causing drops of oil to start soaking the pristine blades—and her clothes. As Telly let out a loud cry of pain, the drone tossed her up into the air like it was nothing, causing her to drop her gun.

     Of course, the one thing the could use the fight, gone just like that.

     Great.

     It seemed like time slowed, like Telly was able to perceive everything around her much better. Something in her code just clicked, something.

     She watched the ground under her get farther away, just as the gun bounced against the icy sheet, as the mass murderer flew up toward her swiftly. The air bended against its wings as long, black, curly hair flowed behind it. Its black coat-dress was unmoving, besides the fluff by its neck.

     Why was she analyzing what this thing looked like?

     It raced up to Telly, extending the heart-shaped, pointed tip of its tail toward her. Telly kicked it away quickly, spinning in the air before kicking the side of its head with her heel.

     Truthfully, the kicks just caught it off guard, causing it to hesitate for a few seconds.

     The little drone crashed down to the ground, an imprint of her body left in the compact ice before she scrambled to stand back up. Her shoulder was throbbing, and a crack was now visible on her visor, but all she could focus on now was staying alive.

     The monster crashed down to the ground, a cloud of snow and ice flying out from its landing spot as it crouched over, landed. Once the ice cleared, it turned around, changing one of its hands into an AK, just to be met with Telly crouched low on the ground, pointing the gun up at it.

     "Drop dead, pest."

     She pulled the trigger, spiked shoes digging into the ice to prevent herself from sliding back too much as green lighting flooded the tower...

     ...blowing the murderer's head clean off.

     Its body swayed for a moment, before crashing down to the iced-over ground.

     "Oh my lord..." Telly stared at the body," It actually works!" She repeated to herself, yelling out and celebrating her victory, jumping up and down up and down.

     "If I can make this even more efficient, and with easier-to get resources... this could change everything!"

     Telly tried to ignore the fact that most of the colony hated her and would refuse to associate themselves with her plan. She could only hope.

     But then, something happened.

     The corpse, beginning to stand with jagged movements, digging its feet into the compact ice beneath it, material rising out of where its head should be.