The Start Of An Eardrum-Exploding Adventure

Welcome to chapter one!

I might add a book trailer chapter once i see if i get permission to take inspo from someone wahahahaha

I'll also maybe add a picture later? Thats not a maybe thats guarenteed lolllllllll

anyway kewl, have fun!

Wattpad note; sorry for no italics and stuff wattpad always fucks that up smhhhhh
———————————————

Exposition

(Note to self; WHY?)

We are the Worker—also known as, Manufacture—drones.

Shipped to far-away exoplanets to mine resources for our rather unholy creators, known as...

JCJENSON

(the new space editions!!!!!!!!!)

Yeah, so, maybe mistreated in the name of Raid and Ziploc baggies, nothing too special. Maybe also a branded pen here or there.

But, thankfully, it isn't like we revolted and killed off the entire planet! Mainly because, our human "friends" did that themselves."

[Blowing up planet here]

As we noticed the new wind and haze in the now toxic air, we decided to replace our human counterparts. We created our whole future, by ourselves.

And were finally happy.

Unfortunately, no happily ever after lasts forever. Our mother company didn't like us, her children, going out on their own. So...

They sent down killer robots to commit mass genocide.

Yea, not ideal.

And, hiding behind three weirdo sound-wave-barrier machines? What are we doing?!

[END]

"Sooooo, what-do-ya think!? I'm obviously gonna add all the animations and graphics later, but I think its pretty top-notch now!"

Telly was met with complete silence. Though, that was to be expected, as the 'drones' watching were actually...

...a crowd of stuffed animals.

"...You're right, I should probably touch down on the emitter in the presentation... aaAARGH I'M SO STUPID!!!" Telly screamed out, picking up a pillow and throwing it at the wall of plushies on her bed, knocking them right over. She hit the sides of her head with the heel of her fists before falling down onto her carpet, criss-cross applesauce.

"Hmph..."

Pause.

"Hrrngh..."

Pause.

Telly fell onto her back, then rolled to her side, looking toward her desk.

"Wait..."

She propped herself onto her elbow, getting a better look at the object on her desk. Telly stood back up and strolled on over to the fake wood, scooping up the object in her hands and holding it appropriately...

"Hehe... perfect..."

[TIMESKIP; MONDAY, MARCH 13TH, 3076]

"And what have our parents done for so long while those things build towers of corpses?!"

Telly looked at her class, full of her peer drones, bits of fake desperation in her eyes. She pressed the spacebar on her laptop...

"Hide under the ice—also filled with the corpses of drones they've killed—behind some weird sound barriers!? It's like we're waiting for some kinda slip-up to happen!"