Starlight Promises

................................................................................................................................................................

The night was alive with the soft hum of crickets and the distant whisper of the wind. You and Killua sat side by side on a grassy hill, gazing up at the canvas of stars spread across the sky.

"It's beautiful," you sighed, a smile playing on your lips.

"Yeah," Killua replied, his voice just above a whisper. "But not as beautiful as you."

Heat rushed to your cheeks, and you turned to look at him, finding his silver eyes fixed on yours. You felt like you were getting lost in a sea of stars within his gaze.

"You're too kind," you mumbled, trying to hide your smile.

Killua's hand brushed against yours, sending a shiver down your spine. "I'm serious," he said softly. "You light up my world."

Your heart fluttered, and you turned back to the sky. The two of you sat in comfortable silence for a while, the only sounds being the gentle rustle of the grass beneath you.

As the minutes ticked by, you couldn't help but think about how lucky you were to have Killua in your life. He was strong, kind, and fiercely protective, but he also had a gentle side that he only showed to those he cared about.

"Hey," he said suddenly, breaking the silence. "Remember when we first met?"

You chuckled, the memory flooding back to you. "Of course. You shocked me with your lightning and then saved me from that monster."

Killua grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Yeah, I guess I have a way of making an impression."

You nudged him playfully. "You definitely do."

The conversation flowed easily between you, touching on everything from your childhood dreams to your favorite foods. Killua opened up more and more, sharing pieces of himself that he had never shown anyone else.

Eventually, you both lay back on the grass, staring at the stars once more. Killua's fingers found yours, intertwining them in a silent promise of forever.

"I want to protect you," he whispered, his voice filled with determination. "No matter what comes our way."

Tears welled up in your eyes, moved by his sincerity. "And I'll always be by your side, Killua. We'll face everything together."

He turned his head to look at you, his expression softening. "Promise?"

You met his gaze, your heart swelling with love. "Promise."

From that moment on, you knew that you were each other's stars in the vast universe. No matter how tough the journey ahead would be, you were ready to face it hand in hand, with the strength of your love guiding the way.

................................................................................................................................................................

{Authors Note: Hiii! Hope you enjoyed, have an amazing day!}

-Zoey