Snowflakes and Sparks Part. 2

Chapter 2: Unexpected Company

The day they all arrived at the cabin was bright and clear. The air was biting cold, and the cabin was surrounded by a thick layer of snow. Katsuki and Izuku greeted each other with a mix of surprise and uncertainty, but the tension that had been between them for years seemed to dissipate in the face of the picturesque winter scenery.

The first few days were spent exploring the mountains, building snowmen, and having snowball fights. Katsuki, in particular, couldn't help but be amazed at how much fun he was having without the pressure of training and hero work. And Izuku, who had initially been hesitant about the trip, was feeling more relaxed and carefree than he had in a long time.

One evening, as the group sat around a warm fire in the cabin's living room, Ochaco and Momo conspired to have Katsuki and Izuku alone in the kitchen to bake cookies. As the two were left to figure out the recipe together, an awkward silence hung in the air.

"So, we're baking cookies, huh?" Katsuki said, his voice a bit gruff.

Izuku nodded, his cheeks flushed. "Yeah, it's something fun to do together, right?"

As they mixed the ingredients and shaped the dough, they began to talk about things other than baking. Their conversation flowed easily, and they discovered they had more in common than they ever realized. Katsuki found himself opening up about his dreams and fears, while Izuku shared his experiences and aspirations.