"No, I'd rather not. You guys are some of the most annoying, boring pieces of shit I could have ever met, and of course I'm going to be stuck with you guys. So yeah, I'm going to keep things interesting for myself," he snapped and Brian's metal arm flew out, punching the clone straight in the nose.

He heard a satisfying crunch as he broke Moo's nose, flexing his metal fingers as the clone gagged on the blood now pouring out of his nose and down his throat.

"Try me, asshole. Leave Brock alone, or I'll kill you," Brian said flatly and Moo glared at him, spitting the blood out and cracking his neck. "I'd like to see you fucking try," Moo said flatly and Brian turned his back on him, marching back over to Brock.

Brock gave him a grateful smile, relief in his eyes. "Thank you for that, but you didn't have to, I was okay," he said softly and Brian shrugged. "He's had it coming, and no one gets to mess with you but me you know?" He teased and Brock rolled his eyes.

Marcel and Basically ran up, the clone rushing to 704's side to chatter excitedly away as he showed off the golden armor he was wearing. His blue eyes sparkled with excitement and 704 nodded indulging at him, listening to his chatter.

"Right, that's everyone! Brian, do you know where the closest village is we haven't raided?" Evan asked and Brian nodded, pulling a map out of his pocket. "It's about a mile to the north, we should get walking. Do we have torches?" He asked and Evan nodded.

"I have about 10 on me," he said and everyone else chimed in with how many they had. "Cool, cool, we'll need them. Keep eyes out, we've gotta go through trees," he called and turned to start walking.

Terroriser scurried forward l, glancing at the bag Brian was holding. "I can hold something for you, I can help," he offered and Brian tilted his head at him.

"You don't have to carry anything if you don't want to," he said and Terroriser shook his head. "I- I can be helpful," he offered and Brian hummed. He took off one of his smaller bags holding his potions and handed it to him.

"Okay, you can carry this. Now be careful with it, okay? Not all the bottles are charmed unbreakable, and if someone gets hurt we'll need them," he said sternly and Terroriser nodded eagerly, carefully taking the bag and strapping it to his back.

"Moo, what happened to your face?" He heard Nogla laugh and Brian grinned to himself as he heard Moo snark, "None of your fucking business, blondie."

Terroriser glanced back, eyes wide as he took in the bloody mess that was Moo. "Oh that looks like it hurts," he whispered and Brian shrugged, flexing his metal fingers.

"He probably deserved it," he said, a hint of pride in his tone. Terroriser frowned curiously at him, glancing at Brian's hand before glancing at his own metal hand.

"Oh, you hit him?" He asked shocked and Brian shrugged. "He messed with my best friend and refused to stop. I took care of it, easy as that. No one gets to mess with my friends," he said, trying to mask the anger in his voice. He didn't need to scare the guy after all.

Terroriser frowned, fingers pulling at the hang over strap from the bag he was wearing. "Will you hurt me?" He asked, his voice shaking and Brian shook his head. "No, not unless you give me a reason. And I don't think you ever will. You've been kind of added to that list of people I'll defend no matter what, so you're safe from me, okay? And I'll keep you safe from the others, though I doubt any of them but maybe Moo or Nogla will try anything," he reassured him and Terroriser gave a slightly frightened look at the two named.

They walked for a while, fighting a few spiders, a single skeleton and even one creeper. The doppelgangers stayed back during all the fights except for Delirium, who charged in with a manic glee and took down the skeleton with his bare hands.