"I want to wear this, it looks better on me, don't you think hot stuff?" Moo asked, a smirk on his lips. Brian frowned, crossing his arms.

"Give Brock his armor back, Moo, it's not yours. And quit being such a smug ass, it gets old fast and you're not as funny as you think you are," he said flatly and Moo raised an eyebrow at him.

Brian settled his hand on his sword, giving the clone a glare. "Now, Moo," he said angrily and the clone sighed, tossing the armor in front of Brock. "You're hot, but fuck you're no fun. You and dipshit here deserve each other, sucking the life out of everything," he snarked, grabbing the abandoned iron armor that was on the floor.

Brian refused to flush, avoiding Brock's eyes. He waited for Moo to strap the armor on, finding a cruel satisfaction as he struggled. Brock had turned away and strapped his armor easily, everything put on properly and quickly.

"Oh, not so easy is it. Guess you're not all that smart," Brian snarked and Moo flushed angrily, sneering at him. "I've never seen this shit in my life, asshole, of course I'm not going to know how to do it," he snapped and Brian smirked.

"Brock figured it out first when we all found ourselves here," he gloated and Moo rolled his eyes, finally managing to buckle his armor. He pulled a cigarette out and lit it, blowing the smoke testily at Brian.

Brock joined Brian, the Irishman giving him a faint smile. "Alright, everyone's already gathering at the beacon so let's go. I left Terror with Daithi, so I better make sure no one is messing with him," he said and Brock nodded, not giving Moo a glance as he turned on his heel and walked out.

Brian followed, not bothering to check if Moo was following. He heard his footsteps, so he just assumed he was. Brian reached over and took Brock's hand a moment, squeezing it lightly in comfort. He couldn't imagine how his best friend was feeling dealing with someone who was the complete opposite of everything Brock was comfortable with.

They reached the beacon and Brian frowned, tilting his head. Evan was standing there irritated, Vanti beside him with his arms crossed. "Hey Evan, you're back earlier than expected," Brian teased and the owl man tossed an irritated look at Vanti.

"He dragged me out, I don't even have all my supplies," he said flatly and Brian raised an eyebrow. "They said one hour, I like to be prompt," Vanti said, his voice calm and uninterested.

Evan rolled his eyes and Brian chuckled. "Really is your polar opposite. Marcel and Basically aren't back yet?" He asked and Evan shrugged. "No idea, Marcel might have gotten caught up in cooing over Basically, his clone is freakishly adorable," he said and 704 gave him a glare.

Evan just looked back at him challengingly and 704 sneered, turning his back on him. Brian looked over at Terroriser, finding him talking quietly to Daithi and Zip. Or rather, Daithi was chattering away while Zip and Terroriser watched amused.

This was the most relaxed Brian had ever seen the two clones and chuckled to himself. Of course Daithi would be the one to make them comfortable, the cheerful asshole.

Moo was muttering under his breath at Brock, Brian's best friend clenching his hands. Brian had never seen anyone get to Brock so much, even Daithi with his tendencies didn't do this.

Brian marched over, grabbing Moo's arm and yanking him aside. "Ow fucker, what do you think you're doing?" He snapped, struggling to break Brian's grip but Brian had grabbed him with his metal arm, he wasn't breaking free.

As soon as Brian was far enough away to not be overheard, he flung Moo to the grass. Moo tumbled, his glasses falling off his face as he glared at Brian.

"Listen here, fuckface, if you don't stop messing with Brock, I'm going to break your face in, understand me? No one here likes you, you're just another fucking asshole who has no life outside being cruel. So quit it," Brian hissed and Moo picked himself off the ground, brushing the grass off his armor.