The front door flew open before he could remark and Brock looked up to see Brian rush in, an identical man behind him but with a blue robotic eye and a painfully shy look on his face.

"Oh my God, you too? What the fuck is this?" Brian demanded as he took in Moo at the table. The doppelganger smirked slowly, lifting his sunglasses again to slowly trail his eyes down Brian's body.

"Well now this is someone to look at," he mused and Brian glanced at Brock with a shocked look. "Brian, this is Moo. I woke up to him in the chair in my room," Brock said resigned and Brian nodded slowly.

Brock looked past him to the Brian double still hiding in the doorway. "Oh he said his name was Terroriser? He's so shy, it took me 10 minutes to get him to say anything," Brian said and Brock gave him a soft smile.

"Hello Terroriser, are you hungry? I doubt Brian fed you," he asked softly and Terroriser glanced at Brian and Moo, sliding slowly further in.

"Oh great, another pussy bitch," Moo complained and Terroriser flinched, stopping in his tracks. "Moo, that's not nice," Brock scolded as Brian gaped at him.

"That's fucking freaky. Your face but a dirty mouth? Jesus," Brian said and Brock rolled his eyes. "Come on in, Terroriser, it's okay," he said softly to the man still hiding in the hall, eyes on Moo.

Moo sighed, pulling another cigarette out to light it there at the table, ignoring Brock's glare. "Come on in, I promise I don't bite, hard," he said with a wink and Terroriser frowned, moving around Brian who seemed shell-shocked where he stood.

Brock turned to make some more eggs, sighing quietly. If Brian had a doppelganger, did that mean the rest of them did too? What would that mean for them?

He finished the eggs quickly and looked over, seeing Brian had finally shaken his shock off as Terroriser held his sleeve, hiding behind him. Brian gave Brock a lost look, making the older chuckle as he moved over with a plate of eggs.

"Come on Terror, it's okay. Come and eat while it's still warm," he said gently and Terroriser blinked at the nickname before nodding slowly. "Okay," he whispered, letting Brock lead him to the table away from Moo.

Moo didn't seem to care, eyes still trailing Brian. "Dude, quit staring at me like that," Brian snapped and Moo smirked, taking a slow drag of his cigarette.

"Why not pretty boy?" He said smoothly and Brian flushed, shaking his head. "That! That's fucking weird, you look like Brock but you're not him," he said, frowning at Moo.

Brock ignored them, focusing on making sure Terroriser ate. "We're going to have to see if the others have a clone too," Brock said and Brian nodded, still glaring at Moo.

"Man, if they have one that's polar opposites like us, I can't wait to meet Tyler's," Brian said as realization crossed his face. Brock shook his head with a sigh.

"We also need to figure out where they came from and how this happened," Brock continued, ignoring Brian's comment. "Probably a witch, we did raid a base a couple days ago," Brian said with a shrug and Brock sighed.

Terroriser's plate was finally empty and he sat curled into himself, looking around curiously. Brock found him adorable, and just wanted to protect him.

"Do you think there's a way to reverse this?" Brian asked and Terroriser looked over with a frown. "You- you want me to go?" He whispered sadly and Brian's eyes widened. "No! No of course not, him maybe but not you," he reassured him, gesturing at Moo who just smirked as he pressed the butt of his cigarette into his wrist.

Brian made a face at him and moved closer to Brock. "Terror is done eating, why don't we go find the others?" Brock said and Brian nodded. "Oh thank fuck, finally get away from the rats," Moo said, giving Brock's cats a glare.