"Whaaa-" both Fionna and Cake speak.

"Ohhhh, I'm a sucker for a good love story..." I whimper, collapsing my hands together and tearing up a bit.

Simon chuckles at me, pushing up his glasses as I give him a light smack in the arm.

Jay and Little Destiny slide down to meet with us, Jay telling us everything's okay and that she's with him.

"A forbidden romance! I wanna hear how these two lovebirds got together." Cake says excitedly.

Jay chuckles and begins to tell us the story, only dating to a couple of months back. I was seated. He told us that when Finn had accidentally let it slip where he had originally found the crown, that he came down here to see if he could find anymore cool stuff. That's when Little Destiny found him with a bright red jewel. She told him he was on Destiny Gang territory, and anything he finds here belongs to them. Jay described it as love at first sight, exclaiming to her that he had found the most beautiful jewel there that night, but that he also found 'this old thing' describing the gem in his hand. He walked to LD and handed it to her, his previous comment making her blush. She took the jewel from him and told him he could go this time, but if he ever came back, she'd gut him. They've been together ever since.

"Enemies to lovers, my favorite." Cake says, her and Fionna holding each others hands.

Little Destiny begins coughing profusely again, hunching over and holding her stomach. Jay tries to console her, both of them falling to their knees.

Jay touches her forehead, saying she feels cold again.

"I've been searching for cures in the old library. I've had no luck so far." Jay says with sadness.

"Help her, Simon! You're a doctor!" Fionna belts.

"I'm an antiquarian, dammit!" Simon responds.

"You should really tell your dad." Jay suggests to LD.

"No. Being weak is not an option." She replies.

Suddenly, we hear a booming voice echo, "that's right, my traitorous daughter! Weakness is worse than coughing death!" Big Destiny...

"See?! I told you! She's been doing mouth high fives with our enemy!" Her brother again...

"Shut up, you little turd!" I yell back at him, shaking my fist.

"Here's your reward!" Big Destiny says, kicking the young boy into the crater with us.

"Father of the year!" BD exclaims.

Suddenly, the Destiny Gang begins to close in on us. Fionna goes to pull out a huge knife she had found earlier from her bag, but when she pulls it out, it's suddenly a butter knife. She's then caught with one arm behind her as she struggles to get out of the persons grip. The huge dude from earlier has Simon almost in a chokehold and some other loser has me pinned to the ground, their knee in my back.

"Eat paw!" Cake shouts, going in with a huge fist to punch the person holding Fionna.

However, her stretchy arm shriveled up, still not used to her powers. It flopped on the ground like a noodle.

"We're screwed." I say, my face planted in the dirt.

The gang gathers us all up and uses Cake's noodle arm to bind us all together, Simon sighing and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Definitely screwed." He mutters.

Big Destiny separated Jay and LD, LD shouting for her boyfriend who had been kicked down by her father.