VIII. we kill those motherfuckers

Start from the beginning

"I got nothing, you guys?" dora asked

"nope" juna said

"nothing" katya agreed

"nada" caden finally spoke up

"alright so then we're separating and we're killing these motherfuckers, OK. whatever happens we stick together. We be safe and we try to stay alive OK?" veah said

"we're not stupid v we know what we're doing"katya told the girl as she hugged her and veah hugged her back. they both let out a sigh and stared at the ground.

"we are ready for this?" dora asked

"I think we have to be" caden said and they all separated from each other. one last look at the others was all they got and now it was time for the plan to commence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

caden held the knife In their hand as they began to walk around and look around for anything. it was quiet, too quiet and that scared them. they were scared for their life but they didn't say anything because they needed to be strong and not let this scare them. they were the stoner, the one who didn't give a fuck and could go their whole life ignoring the world.

"hey caden" he heard and he turned to see kaylin standing there staring at him in a seductive kind of way.

"hey kay, whats up?" he asked

"ya know, I've always thought you were cute" she said and he smiled at her

"really?" he questioned

"I mean yeah, you're really cool" she told him and she leaned in. her lips brushed his and he took the opportunity. he grabbed her hips and pulled her in as they began to kiss each other. the air was tense and they had poured all the passion in the kiss as they could. if they were gonna die, at least they would die doing this and knowing that they felt the same way about each other.

her hands rested on his neck but she pulled them away to grab something. caden noticed but they didn't seem to care about it. they were finally kissing the girl of their dreams and nothing could stop them, if only they knew that alex was watching them closely. out of nowhere, his stomach hurt and he gasped. they pulled away and that's when he saw it.

the knife in his stomach, he looked at kaylin who had a smile on her face, and didn't look regretful at all. The blood flow out of him like a stream, and he stared at it until he looked back at the girl.

"oh caden, you were so cute but so stupid" she said and he sputtered on blood as she twisted the knife and raised it higher and higher, cutting through his belly button and practically gutting him. she smiled as he spit on the blood and stared at her, the feeling of the knife was more hurtful than the blood on the ground. They had a feeling that they would die, but they didn't know how.

Knowing that it was the one person that he truly loved more than anyone in the whole world made him fear for everyone else there. They weren't scared about their death anymore, death was inevitable. he just didn't expect Kaylin to be his murderer but here he was, staring at her, wondering if this was the end of his life and it was.

There's seven minutes between life or death your entire life flashes your eyes and you realize everything that you could've done that or you didn't do everything that you did do that you shouldn't have done. caden was thinking about the fact that if they hadn't kissed Kaylan right then and there maybe they wouldn't be dying right now. Maybe they would be with veah laughing about something stupid or maybe they would be watching a horror movie.

caden didn't think about death and the way that made him fear it, but he also didn't think he would get murdered. As he staggered on his feet, staring at the knife, his throat began to close in on him. The bile began to rise in his throat, the knife was finally to feel more like a sting then a shot. This was death. He knew it too.

"is this death? or am i still high?" he said and she scoffed. she finally took the knife out of them and swiped it across his throat killing him but what she didn't know was juna was right there.

"you dumb fucking bitch" juna said and she swung her axe on kaylin. it hit the girl in the middle of her head and her head split in half just like that. veah stood there watching and she sighed. she didn't expect one of the killers to be kaylin but she knew better then to not expect things during this time.

caden was dead but so was kaylin and this was not the end. veah stared at the two dead people who held hands and one had fear in their eyes and the other held no emotion at all. it was like the two of them had a plan and they did it.

killers: 3

group: 1

it was finally starting to look up or was it?

-ABBYS NOTES-

I really want to get to chapter ten soon so here's eight and nine might be coming soon.