𝟔𝟎. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

Start from the beginning

"You're so fucking hot." He pushes two fingers up inside of me. "Your pussy nice and full of my cum." His plump lips kiss mine as his fingers continue to move. A low moan falls from me when his thumb swipes my clit. "So needy, riding my hand like this." Am I? Yes, I am. "I'm going to get hard in no time at all and fill you up again if you keep it up." I rock my hips more, seeking release. "Would you like that?" All I can do is moan. "You like having your pussy filled? Mmm, yes, you do. That's right, come on my fingers. Come with all my cum inside you." And I do just that, orgasming in a near violent manner.

After a moment, I come back down from my high with, "you're really trying to get me pregnant, aren't you?" There's a glimmer in his eyes that would suggest that yes, he is indeed trying to do just that.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," my mother's voice has us both freezing and then Tristan's fingers leaving my very exposed cummy vagina. He tosses the blanket over us in an instant. "I'm glad to see things have progressed in the right direction." She walks up to the side of the bed and caresses my face and it's the most disgustingly awkward thing. "Such a good girl, Daniela." I have never hated those words more. "Giving us a child of Ricci-Riley blood." She looks over to Tristan with a smile. "And hopefully one of Carlo-Marling. What a lethal pair of siblings they will be." Her words are pure ice that makes my entire body shiver as she pulls her hand away.

"Carlo?" Tristan's brow furrows.

"Yes, Tristan, your stepson carries the name of your biological father; Wolfgang Carlo. He was like a father to his grandmother. She'll not be able to touch a hair on their head, any of your children. She won't be able to land a hand on you. None of them will. She won't let  them." She takes a few steps back with an abnormally large smile on her face. "Well, you two, please shower. You have a wedding to attend." And with those last words she turns on her heel and leaves the room.

"She..." His voice quavers on the word. When I look at Tristan's face it's contorted with some emotion I can't explain. It's a mixture of pain and devastation. "She knew who... who my father was... this whole... whole time?" Because Tristan told me he didn't even know who his father was. "There's no way this is a coincidence. There is no way they knew who I was unless... You said Torey was fucked over by the FBI, that he said something about your mother knowing his boss?"

The mention of Torey feels like a physical blow, one that has me wincing. I have so desperately tried to scrape the memory of that day from my brain. But I can remember it as if it were yesterday.

"Tatyana you're working for her? With her? Aren't you?" Torey says in an accusatory manner.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." The man's voice a lie if I'd ever heard one but he'd said the words so blasé.

  "Bullshit!" Torey lurches against the men's arms ferociously. "She knew about me and Dani. She was the only one who knew. So how'd you know to call my parents when she was looking to give the baby up for adoption?" That information is news to me. Well, everything involving my mother is a shock.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He leans back in his chair seemingly unfazed. "At this point you're just prolonging the inevitable. Speaking of which," he looks at his wristwatch and then up again, "if we could get on with it. I have a meeting this afternoon and I need to make sure this is wrapped up."

The rest of the memory has me nearly shaking from head to toe at the remembrance. It's like it's searing my vision, happening all over again. My breathing picks up as I start to hyperventilate at the scene playing in my brain. Torey being stabbed over and over again. The helpless look on his face. Him dropping to the ground.

And and and...

"Dani, come back to me. You're okay. You're going to be okay." Warm arms wrap around me and I cling to him with a sob. It's gut-wrenching. It's agonizing; that memory. "Oh God, you're shaking so bad. Shhh, Dani. You're safe. You're with me. Come back to the here and now. Listen to my voice. Come back to me, baby."

"I— Tristan, oh God... She knew!" I pull away from him and stick my hands in my hair. Tugging at the roots. "The whole time she knew. She wanted this... She wanted me to... I think I'm going to be sick." The minute I begin to gag Tristan is up automatically bringing me to the bathroom.

Once I'm set down by the toilet I wrench the lid open and regurgitate. There's cum dripping out of me, telling me that I have probably successfully given my mother exactly what she wanted— a Carlo-Marling child. Because my mother has seen me purely as breeding stock. I vomit even harder thinking how she couldn't have anymore children after me. So she... she made sure I was bred by the finest most lethal men; Torey and Tristan.

A memory of a dinner we'd once had ravages my mind.

"You're a man who was taught by this bastard child's father," my father aims at Tristan. "You know what kind of violence that you and he possess isn't just learned, it's bred into you. It's born. It's in your blood— our blood."

They had known. I knew they wanted us together this whole time but they hadn't just wanted that. They wanted this man's genetics mixed with mine specifically. It was a way for them to have exactly what they wanted; murderous DNA.

Once I've vomited all of my intestines out I lean against the toilet bowl, breathing heavily. I stay like that for whoever knows how long before Tristan lifts me up and brings me to the sink. He puts toothpaste on a toothbrush and then places it in my hand. I brush my teeth mechanically while he starts the shower. He opens the glass door and gestures for me to go inside once I'm done. I do so; obediently. Like I do everything. Including getting pregnant.

When Tristan steps in the shower behind me he mutters, "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" I spin around in astonishment. "You? What do you have to be sorry for? You have been nothing but..." I sob unexpectedly. "Nothing but perfect." The word a cry from my lips. "I have done nothing to deserve you. You are perfect. And you have done nothing," the word a curse from my lips, "to deserve what my family has done to you. They... they used you."

"They manipulated us." His hand goes to my chin and lifts it up so my eyes meet his. "Dani, I meant what I said last night. I may have been drunk as fuck but I meant it. Being that intoxicated is probably the only reason I actually said it." His eyes search mine in deliberation but he decidedly says, "I love you, Daniela Dedaj. I really do and when I am with you and your son I feel like I am home. You make me feel like I am home. When you hug me, cuddle me, trust in me, you make me feel like the luckiest man in the world. I love you. And it's okay if you don't feel that way for me now. I understand." Both of his hands go to the sides of my face, eyes full of devotion. "I promise to take care of you." One of his hands goes to my abdomen and rests on it. "Of you both." Then his forehead rests on mine with, "all three of you. I will take care of all of you. I will love all of you. I promise."

"I want you," the words are barely a whisper from my lips.

"You already have me. I'm already yours." His lips then find mine and I find myself submitting to him in such a natural manner.

He's going to take care of us. He loves me. He loves us. Me in all of my brokenness.

A/N:
Happy Sunday!

Back to back updates?!?
Yes. I have been writing my little black heart out this week. A big thank you to my friends Van, Ava, Jess, and Mason for helping me find my love of writing again.
🖤🖤🖤