Her punishment pt.2

Damon: You're doing so good, baby~

*I say as I thrust into her g-spot over and over again*

*The only sounds in the room are skin slapping skin, our heavy breathing and our moans, grunts and groans*

*She cums once again and I lift her up off of the table and I put her on the floor*

Damon: Get on you're knees for me, baby

*She instantly drops to her knees Infront of me and I start to stroke my cock as she starts to kitty lick my tip*

Damon: Fuck *I moan and my head drops back in pleasure*

*I let go of my dick and I grab a fist full of her hair and start pounding into her throat as tears fill her eyes while she gags and moans*

*I look down and I watch as her boobs bounce up and down while she starts to deep throat my cock and my moans fill the room*

*Eventually, I pull out of her throat and cum all over her boobs and tongue*

Damon: Swallow.

*She swallows my cum without hesitation and I gently pick her up and put her on the edge of her bed while I get on my knees infront of her, spreading her legs*

*I start to kitty lick her clit as my fingers go into her pussy, making her arch her back and moan*

Y/N: FUCK, DAMON!!~

*I curl my fingers and hit parts she didn't even know existed and I work my tongue faster*

*She eventually cums in my mouth and I swallow every bit of it and I stand up and lay down on the bed beside her*

Damon: I want you to ride me

*She crawls on top of me, straddling me and she lowers herself onto me*

Y/N: Like this?

Damon: Fuck, baby, just like that

*She moves her hips and starts grinding on me*

Y/N: Or like this?~

*I grab her hips tightly and I close my eyes and lean my head back in pleasure*

Damon: Fuck~

*She grabs my shoulders for support and she starts to bounce on my dick and I open my eyes and watch her boobs bounce*

*I lean my head forward and grab one boob and put the other one in my mouth, swirling my tongue around her hard nipples*

Y/N: Cum for me..Cum in me..

Damon: Are you sure?

*She nods her head in approval and she starts bouncing faster, making me even harder as her walls close around my dick*

*Soon, I let out hot spurts of cum inside of her and she rolls off of me and we both lay there, panting heavily*

*I look at her lovingly and I kiss her lips softly*

Damon: Let me get you cleaned up, ok?

Y/N: Ok..

*I get up and lift her up gently and carry her bridal style to the bathroom and I carefully sit her down in the shower*

*I turn the shower on and I grab a wet towel and clean her off, gently*