32 : till death do us part

Start from the beginning

as if he was the one catching taehyung cheating on him.

taking a step back, taehyung averted his gaze and took a deep breath. he found himself unprepared to encounter bogum at that moment, feeling an overwhelming urge to flee. the mere sight of his once cherished husband caused a sharp sting in his heart, leaving him feeling nauseous and repulsed.

"he doesn't wanna see your fucking face so get lost" jungkook spat, blocking bogum's view.

bogum stopped shouting taehyung's name when he saw the brunette not responding at all. he then glared at the raven head and clenched his jaw,

"it was your doing, wasn't it?" bogum asked through gritted teeth.

jungkook smiled cheekily, "was it now?"

"you fucking-"

"save your curses and get lost. we are quite busy as you can see" jungkook whispered over bogum's fuming face and smirked.

bogum reached his breaking point, and his sanity shattered into pieces. overwhelmed by his emotions, he found himself unable to cope any longer. in an impulsive and explosive moment, he unleashed his frustration by throwing a punch directly toward jungkook's face, causing the raven head to lose his balance and stumble backward.

"ju-jungkook!" taehyung widened his eyes as jungkook, in an attempt to maintain his balance, grabbed onto the door with one hand while using the other to shield his nose, which had started bleeding.

taking the chance bogum walked inside and grabbed taehyung's hand, ready to drag him out of there.

"tae, we need to go!"

taehyung was taken aback by the unexpectedly strong grip, causing him to forcefully push bogum away and hurriedly take a few steps back to create some distance between them.

"stay the fuck away from me! and how dare you even touch jungkook!"

bogum remained standing in complete silence, while taehyung glared at him with deep hatred in his eyes. it was a stark contrast to the way the brunette used to look at him just a few months ago, with eyes filled with nothing but love and affection.

what a tragedy has they become.

"tae. . ." bogum's voice broke and then his heart when taehyung ran to jungkook, holding his tattooed arm to let him see if he was bleeding.

the look of worry, affection and love in taehyung's eyes for jungkook once belonged to him but now he stood there, looking at taehyung give that look to someone else. what else could be worse than this?

"are you o-ok? i'm s-so sor-ry. . . it's all b-because of m-me" taehyung stuttered anxiously, holding jungkook's arm and staring at his bleeding nose, trying to touch but jungkook covered the area with his other hand soon enough.

"it's okay, i'm fine. don't blame yourself hyung" jungkook gave a small smile which couldn't ease taehyung's pain like usual.

"tae, tae. . ." bogum called out for taehyung like a helpless kid and the said male finally gave him the attention. but the attention wasn't the one bogum yearned for.

taehyung approached him, and before bogum had time to react, he delivered a resounding slap across his face, the impact echoing through the air as the sound reverberated.

jungkook enlarged his eyes and a smirk appeared on his lips as he watched it all from afar while wiping off the little bit of blood. not having any intention to involve himself yet.

bogum faced the other side as his eyes widened and his lips parted in surprise. gradually, he pivoted his head towards taehyung, his expression clearly indicating his shock.