Book One Water Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Immediately a current of water begins to drag the boat, while Sokka tries to mantain control.

Katara:Careful! To the left! To the left!

The boat got destroyed but the two menage to climb onto a nearby piece of ice before falling in the water.

Katara:And you call that left!?

Sokka:You don't like the way I drive? Well then why didn't you use your waterbending to avoid the ice?

Katara:So it would be my fault!?

Sokka:It was better if you stayed at home, no one causes problem like girl.

Katara:You are a misogynist, immature, microcephalous. I am embarrassed to be your sister.

Angry Katara begins smashing a large piece of iceberg behind her with her waterbending.

Katara:Since mom died, I did all the work in the camp while you played at begin a soldier.

Sokka:Hey, K-Katara.

Katara:I even wash your clothes! Have you ever smelled your smelly socks, let me tell you it's umbearable.

Sokka:Katara calm down.

Katara:No! I've had enough, I'm tired of helping you. From today you're on your own!

With another movement of her arms, Katara destroyed the large iceberg behind her, creating a wave that push them away.

Sokka:Good, you've gone from weird to dengerous.

Katara:Do you mean it's still my fault?

Sokka:Exactly, Congratulation.

Suddenly a blue light appears under the surface of the water and an iceberg emerge. In which it is possibile to see a figure with arrows on his hands and head, wich suddenly opens his eyes.

 In which it is possibile to see a figure with arrows on his hands and head, wich suddenly opens his eyes

Katara:He seems alive, we have to help him.

Katara grabs the club on Sokka back and runs towards the iceberg.

Sokka:Katara! Come back! We don't know what it is!

Sokka follows Katara as she starts hitting the iceberg unti it rumbles, expelling air and breaking in half, creating a tower of blue light in the sky.

[Meanwhile....]

A warship sailing in the waters of the of the South Pole, whoever is in charge of the ship observe the ray of blue light in the distance before it desappears.