Chapter Seven

Mrs. Patron looked at her daughter's picture. Her precious,loving daughter is gone. After months of search they didn't find her bu they didn't stop searching.

"I miss my daughter.",she sobbed and hugged the picture,"I know she's somewhere out there. We need to find her."

Her husband went beside her and tapped her shoulders,"Hush,my love. We will find her.",he said.

Mr. Patron misses her daughter too,"My men is trying their best so don't worry."

I WAS ON THE HALLWAY,wiping decorations and things on that area when I saw Lee walking pass through me. He stopped and looked at me for a second and left. What's wrong with him?

Months past,my hope has gone. I thought my parents will find me,I miss them. The day I lost my hope is the day that I accepted that I will be staying here forever. I became a good slave since then,yes...a slave. That's what I am since I stepped in this hell.

I was about to leave the hallway when I saw a glimpse of a black door at the edge of the place. I was curious,something is pulling me to check what's in there but my mind refuses. I looked at the door and I walked through it. It was carved with tribal designs and it shows hatred by the way it looks.

I opened it and the view inside shocked me. I walked inside and I roamed my eyes every corner of the room. It was a room of pictures,pictures of a woman. She looks like a goddess. Beautiful and graceful. I stepped closer to a picture and I saw the monster smiling with the woman,something carved on the right side of the picture. Lee and Diana. What?

I can't take my eyes off to that smiling man that is a monster now. His face shows so much happiness and love. Maybe they were lovers. They looked like a happy couple. Where is the girl now? What happened to her? What happened to Lee? He's so much different now from the picture.

I saw an album from a mini shelf beside the picture and I took it. I was shocked when I saw the pictures inside it.

Lee was crying beside a coffin. The woman I saw was inside that coffin. She died,but why? Lee shows regret and sadness while he kneeled on the coffin. Many questions flooded in my mind. I know that there's something in this woman. I have to find out.

I put back the album on the shelf and checked the other albums,there were all the same. But one thing caught my eye,a picture of me and my father behind the other album cover. I was 9 years old in this picture. I was holding daddy's arm and he was smiling at me. What's the meaning of this?

I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the room,I put back the albums on the shelf and I looked for a place to hide. I ran to the big shelf and hid behind it. I heard loud breathings and angry steps inside the room. I noticed the shoes and I know that it is Lee. Oh my god! I'm doomed if he finds me here.

I covered my mouth when he stepped closer to the shelf where I was hiding. Oh my god! I can't breathe. He stayed there for a while then I heard his footsteps walking away and then I heard the slamming of the big door. I was relieved.

I walked out of the shelf slowly. But I was shocked when someone grabbed me on my arm,I shouted.

My eyes widened,oh no. I'm in trouble again.

"What the fuck are you doing here,huh?!",he shouted at my face. It was Lee!

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!",panic rise at me. I tried getting his hands off but his grio tightened and I'm hurting.

"You fucking entered this room! Didn't I tell you from the first place that you are forbidden to enter here!",he slapped me at my face and I fell down. My tears began to fall.