The Battle of Berkhiv

Start from the beginning

Darn, she acts without thinking! Her emotion beats her intellect! Thought Ryo.

"Renard! Stop Natalie! We can't fight all the dragons no matter how good we are!" said Akira.

"I'm on it!" said Renard.

At the village square, an alolan Ninetales, a Wigglytuff, and an Azumarill were tied to a pole and about to get executed. Natalie was fast, but Renard was faster. By the time Natalie arrived at the village square and was about to unsheathe her sword, Renard grabbed her by the hand.

"Don't do this Natalie! There are too many of them!" said Renard.

"Let go of me, Renard! Unhand me!" said Natalie.

"I can't see you die in a place like this! I'm not letting you go!" said the Jolteon as he grabbed Natalie's upper body.

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!" said Natalie. She tried to break free from the jolteon but she ended up tripping instead. Both Natalie and Renard were rolling on the ground after she tripped. Eventually, the Jolteon was on top of the Glaceon in an awkward position. Both of them blushed.

"Renard...are you trying to..." said Natalie.

"NO! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" said Renard.

"What are those two doing?" said one of the dragons.

"What do you think they are doing?" asked the other dragon (that was a rhetorical question).

"OH, GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" shouted a salamence as the other dragons laughed.

"I hate you...Renard...I really do..."said the glaceon as she blushed intensely.

"It was an accident!" said Renard, also blushing as hard as the glaceon.

While the dragons were laughing, an arrow was shot, hitting one of the dragons on the head.

"NO! Lieutenant Schwender is hit! We are under attack! Repeat, we are under attack!" said a fraxure.

The dragons did not realize that Berkhiv was located right at the bottom of a hill. On top of the hill, the soldiers of the separatist movement had placed ballista and archers. Now that the dragons were at the village square, they were showered with arrows from the hilltop.

"TAKE COVER!" said the dragons.

"All flygons and salamence! Attack the hill!" said the dragon captain.

As the flygons and salamence flew to the hill, jarl Articuno appeared and massacred them with the move blizzard.

"Natalie! We should take cover or we'll get hit too!" said Renard.

"I agree!" said Natalie as they both ran away from the battle field.

"Their air power has been neutralized! ALL GROUND TROOPS, ATTAAACK!!" said the Articuno as a huge number of sneasels charged at the dragons. A heated battle then raged between the dragons and the sneasels with heavy casualties on both sides.

"We should return to the inn!" said Renard.

"What about the fairies?!" asked Natalie

"Forget about them! I just want you to be safe!" said Renard.

As the two were back at the inn, Akira and the rest of the team were ready to leave the village.

"We must leave, NOW! Pack your things quickly!" said Akira.

"The villagers are evacuating, just follow the crowd!" said Brendan.

"No! I know a secret passage that will lead you out of this village. It is much safer and quicker!" said the Snover.