027. surprises arent always fun

Start from the beginning

mikey furrows her brows, she remembers seeing the word surprise on kenny's phone the other day but it was a text from some girl she couldn't figure out who.

"okay, but i guess then we have to-" mikey was cut off by the doorbell.

wow that was quick.

she squeals ready for the surprise and runs over to the door.

waiting a few seconds for kenny and everyone to turn their attention and get all excited.

once the door was swung open, it was quiet.

elle.

ELLE.

michelle howard was shocked, and shocked was an understatement.

her mouth opens slightly and her eyes don't even widen.

the giggle in elle's voice was horrible and the ribbons in her hair made her look even more perfect.

sharky was too shocked, seeing her standing by the door a suitcase by her side.

his smile growing onto his face and walking speedily to the door.

"elle?"

"hi sharky!" she screeched.

as the girl leaps into his arms with a hug, him hugging her just as tightly.

mikey is standing in the middle of them, watching with wide eyes and a wide mouth.

sharky hugging her with closed eyes and she wished he saw her features.

her wish came true.

because amidst the hug, his eyes peek over through the blonde hair of elle's to his blonde.

and suddenly his whole face dropped.

like he saw a ghost.

mikey herself caught her envious stares then quickly broke eye contact, closing the door with a huff of air.

it was never really over huh?

wondering how elle managed to hug every boy and sit on the couch.

"oh mikey." the girl grinned waving.

mikey smiles hugging the girl, slowly rethinking if she should squeeze a little too hard.

"hi elle, what a surprise."

"yeah, kenny texted me last night, and bam." she grinned.

mikey nodded her head to kenny who was next to her.

leaning down then saying, "last night he kept on raving on this girl like he was in love with her." kenny folds his arm while whispering.

"he didn't say her name but i knew it was elle, he mentioned blonde hair." kenny being so blind by the happiness didn't even see the tears growing in michelle's eyes.

now sitting on the love chair, eyes ever so slowly averting to sharky.

he was already staring.

she gulped down her spit, watching how he smiled at her and now how she just shrugged it off.

"that was quick," niko walks in seeing the girl as she smiles and hugged him.

everyone knew?

of course, only michelle howard could be sad at a beach house in the south of france.

"okay, guys let's go." today everyone was supposed to get the train to go to st tropez.

"yay!" elle claps her hands getting up.