Chapter 1

I woke up in my new room, sighing i looked around to see boxes staked on top of each other, i groaned knowing i was going to have to but them away once I get back home from school "Kelly, wake up" my brother Mason yelled making me hiss "aww dont the kitty like to be woken up?" Rolling my eyes i muttered "no i hate when you yell at me" rolling out of bed i made it to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

I had normal purple eyes, long black hair that reached mid back, slightly tanned skin i was about 5"5' and a bit chubby my lips are a dark pink colour, oh and I'm a werecat my cats name is missy she is a rare black tiger and a small house cat.

I brushed my hair and put in my blue contact lenses, i made my way back to my room and stripped down, walking over to my closet i pulled out a purple bra ad undies set along with my brothers ghost busters shirt and a pair of red tight skinny jeans. Once dressed i made my way to the kitchen to see mason eating toast. Mason had brown hair like his mum and dark brown eyes and is 6"7' tall like his father and very well built, oh and he is a werewolf. I'm adopted.

Just as I was about to make my toast mason spoke up "ok, let's go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door "but my toast" i cried out "and tuna" i whimpered as he shut the door, mason hopped in his car and drove to McDonald my face lit up "fillet a fish" i screamed making mason cringe then glare at me making me smile at him, he rolled his eyes and pulled up to the drive throw and ordered my food making me purr with happiness "your so wired, now remember no one knows your a cat" mason reminded me for the tenth time since we moved "yes I know mason, you have nothing to warry about missy will be on her best behavior" i smiled sweetly at him "dont tell me what to do, I'm more powerful then him i could tear his throat out if i wanted" missy muttered making me roll my eyes "her best behavior" i repeated more for me then him "good, now here is your burger, cup of milk and hash brown" i licked my lips and started to eat my fillet fish burger then hash brown saving my milk to last, just as I finished drinkin my milk we pulled up to school, just as I was about to hop out mason grabbed my arm "dont get in to any fights here kelly" mason looked at me making me nod he released my arm and let me hop out, sighing i looked around and breathed in to only smell wolves making my eyes widen "oh hell no" i muttered I turned to talk to mason but only to see he was walking i narrowed my eyes "MASON" i yelled making him stop his back was tense you could hear him muttering "fuck" over and over.

Running over and jumping on his back i hissed in his ears only so he could hear me "why" Missy's voice was mixed in with mine showing him i was mad "it's the only school around, kelly now get off your coursing a scene" masons beta voice could be heard "I will not be hold for my actions" i spat and hopped off him and started to make my way to the office i stopped at the door and took of my shoes "I'm not wearing shoes" i turned and threw my shoes at mason making him growl "get over it kelly, it happened years ago stop being a brat you cant blame us for what happened" he snarled making me laugh "oh yeah, what about you kind hating humans cuz only some of then are hunters? Get over it mason" i turned made my way in to the school and headed to the office.

Once I got my timetable and locker number i started to make my way to my first class which happened to be PE i rolled my eyes and walked around till I found the hall.