𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❁

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐱
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 20𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

————————

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚

𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆�

———-

Solana Held Onto Von As He Spoke into his Phone. "Nah i beat somebody ass yesterday, called my girlfriend a bitch�." Dayvon Told Whoever He was on the phone with referring to Solana Bringing A Smile On her face.

"My hands was fucked up an' shit, but we coolin'." He added. Solana Moved Away from him sitting on the bed regularly. Reaching for her Phone, "we supposed to be watching a movie Dayvon." Solana complained as she started to record a video of them.

"Pick the movie then lil folks." Von muttered tossing her the remote bringing a mug on her face, "i don't wanna watch a move with you anymore." Solana said as she stood up, Von Sucked his Teeth before grabbing her wrist putting the phone on mute after sayin 'Hold On'.

Solana Stared at him, "stop playin', sitcho' ass down and pick a movie." He Demanded. Solana sighed dramatically. Von pulled her to his lap grabbing her neck kissing her lips multiple times.

Solana tossed her arms over his shoulders causing him to pull away to suck on her neck, Solana's eyes shut as her breathing increased.
"Watch out man." Von chuckled wiping the small amount of saliva on her neck.

"Come on, lets watch something on Netflix." Solana suggested as she reached for the remote, "Ma, I'm still onna phone." He laughed as Solana slightly turned clicking his Netflix profile.

Von picked his phone up unmuting it rubbing her butt with the other hand. Solana listened to him speak before playing Friday.

Solana tossed the remote farther back, "ahh you funny." Von laughed at his phone before looking up at Solana Who had a Lustful Expression written over her face.