𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❁

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐱

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 - 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

-----------------------------------

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆." The Voice Of India could be heard as the small group of four walked into a restaurant, The Group Of Four Being, Solana, India, Reginae and Mariah. All Born in Chicago they had grown up together, additional Solana And India being blood sisters, Hence the last name. Well, Half Sisters, They didn't share the same mother.

"Well whoever she was talking about better get they lick back because that shit was personal" Solana Giggled as they continued to ramble about the Twitter Beef Between Summer Walker and a unknown female. "Bitch what if she was the girl Meech was helping bring the groceries in?" Mariah asked as they waited for the Receptionist. The Group Shared a couple of laughs before a voice could be heard, "Hello Welcome to Marcel Atlanta, table for four correct?" The man asked, "Yeah." Solana nodded moving her hair out her face.

"Follow me." he smiled before leading them to a table, "He cuteee though." Reginae Dragged, "I can't agree to that Durk will beat my ass." India joked, "That bug eye freak." Solana Joked laughing, India playfully sucked her teeth, "when you was messing with Lil Baby, i didn't say anything about his pit bull looking ass" she mumbled, they all laughed as Solana and India went back and forth.

Soon enough they were finished eating and waiting on durk to arrive to pay the bill, According to India. "i wanna go to Turks and Caicos so bad, i be busy though." Solana frowned, "we should plan a trip, schedules have to be cleared though." Mariah spoke up as she averted her attention from her phone. "Depends on the trip, what about Mid July because im not busy?" India suggested, "Me Neither." Reginae shrugged, "I can make something work, can we not miss our flight this time please?" Solana squinted, Mariah and Reginae Laughed.

"I'm taking Willow and Big Sky to the zoo tomorrow, whose coming along?" Solana raised her hand, as did Mariah, "i have appointments all day tomorrow" Reginae Frowned. "Busy ass" Mariah shook her head, "wassup baby." Durk's Voice could be heard approaching the table. "hey bae" India smiled kissing his lips. A Figure Stood Behind Durk, Solana Took his appearance in, He Had Multicolored Locs That Fell down to his shoulders, Beautiful doe eyes, and a Structured Jawline, To Solana This Man was Beautiful.

"India why yo' bang look like its about ta' fall off?" The Man asked, a Chicago Accented Voice spilling out his mouth. "Alright Von Because i'll really get on them parentheses ass legs, i got time today." India replied standing up after durk set some money down, "aight fish lips, watch yoself." Von Chuckled.

"Solana you gonna let him talk to me like that?" India asked, "right, shake my head Lana, shake my damn head." Reginae Laughed, "Bitch?" Solana chuckled Making them Laugh, "Yo Name Solana?" Von asked, Solana Grabbed her purse nodding, "Das Cute" He complimented with a smile, making her melt.

The Way the dim lighting bounced off his Grills Did Something to her, "thank you, whats your name?" She asked applying Dior Addict Coral Lip Oil. "Dayvon, Everybody Call me Von doe." He told her. "Nice to meet you" She smiled, "you too lil folksnem, sounding just like India, yall related asum?" he asked, Solana Laughed Before Replying, "yeah that's my sister, different mom though, born same year But, i was born August 9th, so she's older."

"Das Crazy Cause Das My birthday." Von smiled, "Awe For Real? You Twin For real Then." Solana Giggled as the Afternoon air hit her face, "mhm, aye, i ca get yo number asum?" He asked, "When we see each other again, Bye Dayvon" Solana smiled Blowing a A Kiss Before Getting into the Escape After Reginae.

Solana Could See Him Smiling out the window as he talked to Durk.

"She Then Got Him Smiling, He Not Letting You Go"

-------------------

Heyyy, Had To Drop the Prolouge, This Week, I Hope yall enjoy this book because i have a few ideas for it but for the main part im free styling.

vote and comment

Thoughts?

shayfrmda0 :)