Dash snorted with laughter as Danny eyed them. He shook his head and looked at Dash, "Let's go out then." Dash got up and pulled Danny to his side, "Gladly." Danny got this giddy smile on his face then looked at Ember and Sam, "Behave you two," he said as Dash pulled him upstairs to leave. "We won't," Sam called.

"Couples," Tucker rolled his eyes and looked at Jazz, "Wanna go get a smoothie?" Jazz got up, "Definitely."

Danny smiled when he saw his parents talking to Danny in the kitchen and just how happy she was. 'New sister' he thought. He paused mentally, 'You're sisters are coming over' he remembered dream Dash telling him. That part came true... his hand went to his stomach lightly.

Dash looked at him, "You okay?"

Danny shook himself from his thoughts and smiled, "Yeah. Let's go."

*

Danny was sidled up against Dash on the bench seat of his truck as Dash drove. Dash had his arm around him, feeling more relaxed than he had been in years. "I missed you so so much," Danny said as he kissed Dash's hand.

"Believe me, the feeling's mutual Baby," Dash smiled. "I was so worried we wouldn't get you back. The portal just wouldn't come back up. But you, you worked so hard and now I have you again. I don't intend to let go again, you know. I'm going with you everywhere now. You're gonna get sick of me," he laughed.

Danny laughed, "Not possible," he unbuckled as Dash parked at the mall. He sat up and got on Dash's lap, "Don't think I ever could," he leaned down and kissed him softly. Dash put his arms around Danny's waist and pulled him up flush against him. Danny hummed happily and wrapped his arms around his neck.

His eyes popped open when he felt Dash's tongue invade his mouth but slowly sank closed again, letting Dash dominate his mouth. It ended all too quickly though when Dash pressed on him a bit and Danny's elbow pressed against the horn. They both jumped and then laughed. "Ow," Dash touched his tongue and there was blood on his finger.

Danny put a hand over his mouth, "Oh my god did I bite you?"

Dash laughed softly, "Relax," he moved Danny's hand, "Open your mouth." Danny blushed but did as he was told. Dash grinned and moved Danny's lip up a bit, "That's kinda hot." Danny blinked then turned to look in the mirror. He touched his canines which had gotten a little longer and sharper.

"You've got to be kidding me," he looked at all his teeth in the mirror then back at Dash, "You think that's hot?"

"Mhm," Dash pulled him back to him and put his face in the crook of Danny's neck, kissing there. Danny tilted his head to the side, letting off tiny puffs of breath as kissing turned into sucking on his skin. His eyes dropped closed again, letting off small noises as Dash teased his skin.

Dash slowly stopped when the parking lot started becoming more populated, "Maybe we shouldn't do this here".

"What was your first clue?" Danny said sarcastically but he was all red and out of breath. Dash grinned, "To be continued then."

Danny grinned back then got off of his lap, "Let's go shopping," he hopped out of the truck.

*

"Feel better?" Dash smiled, holding Danny's hand and helping him carry bags. Danny was now in better fitting clothes which now consisted of new jeans, a red shirt, and a black jacket.

"Much," Danny smiled and kissed Dash's cheek. He blinked when Paulina and Star walked past them hand in hand. "No way. finally," he laughed.

"Well, well, look who's back," Paulina smiled, "You know Danny, it wasn't very nice of you to leave your boyfriend behind. Poor thing was a mess without you," she giggled. Dash blushed and cleared his throat, but Danny was still shell shocked that she was being nice.