• ~ Seven ~ •

Chapter 7: I miss you, I'm sorry

I hadn't heard for Kit in 3 days. I felt terrible. I brought him into the "unknown romance" paparazzi situation. He was never going to talk to me again. I felt like I had been dumped.

I had finally gotten out of bed and downstairs to my parents. I had ignored them for the last three days.

"Alexia!" My mother ran over to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry honey."

"I haven't heard from since it happened.."

Someone was knocking on the door. My father walked over and looked in the peephole.

"Lex, it's for you."

"Tell the paparazzi I'm not answering any of their questions."

"It's not the paparazzi."

I walked over to the door and opened it. It was Kit who was pacing up and down the porch nervously.

"Oh my god, Alexia! I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to ghost you. I've been trying to figure out a way to make this all go away and I-"

I wrapped my arms around him. I hugged me tight.

"You know, I thought you'd be mad at me."

"Oh I'm mad. I'm pissed at you. I just thought that I lost you."

"I'm not going anywhere."

He kissed the top of my head.

"You see this? I look like shit, and it's your fault."

He chuckled.

"Nah. You still look cute."

"Liar. You coming inside or what?"

He rolled his eyes and smiled following inside behind me.

My father spoke as Kit walked in behind me.

"Oh, so you're the Kit she's been freaking out over."

"Okay- I wasn't freaking out-"

"You didn't leave your room for 3 days, Lexi."

"That's beside the point. Anyways, I'm going to change. I'll be right back."

My parents showed Kit to the living room, where the cats usually were. He sat down in one of the chairs, and Benjamin hopped onto his lap.

I walked back down stairs and into the living room to see Kit and Benjamin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~