He is Fucking Cute!!!!

I deliver a genuine smile to him while he clears his throat and says "Sorry for whatever happened Just now , I know it's kinda embarassing". He looks embarassed as if he just want to dig a 6feet hole , bury himself and die.

Aww My poor baby. Don't worry Baby I will make sure you will never end up in situations like this once We get together.

In other words No Girl will dare to even look at You in eyes. If they did , I will rip off their eyes and sell them to ACE.

"You don't need to be embrassed , I will pretend like nothing happened" I assured him and he smiled at him again. Oh my god If he keeps smiling at me like this I will surely pass out.

He stepped forward towards me as we leaned against the Desert counter.

"So May I have Your Good Name??" He asks softly. Baby You already have my heart , soul and Body. Now I just want Your last name.

Sano Kiyo!!! It sounds so good.

"Kiyo Usuba and You??" soon to be Sano Kiyo

I replied softly and tug my white blinds behind my hairs. Just trying to be extra cute hihi.

"Sano Manjiro but Call me Mikey" He grin at me softly and we stay like this for a while. "So Are You from groom's side??" I ask as If I hadn't been stalking him for a year. "Actually I am close friends to both of them , We basically grow up together" He stated.

Jealously hits my heart. They all know Mikey for 11years now. He got a whole group of friends since childhood. I doubt It will benefit me if I befriend him now.

No !!! My mission accomplished now. I was here just  to have an introduction with Mikey. I am not here to his fucking friend. He will just friendzone me like That girls Yuzuha and Senju.

Yeah , I know all about his Friends and family. His co racer team , his barber who cuts his hairs. Which cafe he goes regularly. Which Brand of Dorayakis he likes , His fav colour , His fav bike , His bank account details , his credit card pincode , His medical history.

Basically I know everything about My Mikey. I am world's Finest Hacker who it's not a big deal to get Intel about somebody.

But is it too much If I even know the measurements of His Back tuxedo??? Only One Size I haven't know  of him YET .But I will change that soon too.

"That's Great , I am Hina's guest. We met a month ago" I replied honestly. The First truth I ever told him tonight besides my name.

"Kiyo Chan~~~~~" I heard a feminine voice from behind which gained both of Our attention. Mikey smiled and I turned around to See Hina grining at me.

In an instant , She hugs me in her embrace tighty , even Mikey got confused.

"I am so happy Atleast You made it to my reception" Hina pulled back and said softly. "I am sorry , I haven't made it to Your wedding , I was lil busy but Congratulations!!!!!!" I wished her. The reason I came only to reception is that I don't wanna get too close to My Mikey Yet. I have my plans and I have to stick with it.

Mikey peeked over my shoulder and asks "I didn't know You guys are so close"

Hina pouted "What do u mean Mikey kun?? I can have  friends other than You guys" And I let out a soft giggle.