Chapter 11

We haven't said I love you yet. Then...

"Lia, you mean everything to me. You make me smile everyday when I wake up next to you. You make me feel like there is no other girl in the world that can get my eyes off of you. So for that. I love you." Cam said all in one breath.

I couldn't speak. My eyes wider than ever before. He smiled at me. Oh my god his smile. It brightens my day. I didn't know what to say. "Cameron, I- I love you so much." I say almost about to cry. I can see tears starting up in his beautiful big brown eyes.

"It's funny how three words can make such a big difference in a relationship." Cameron said grabbing my hands and pulling me close to him. I buried my head in his chest. "Let's go home, I'm tired."

"I'm hungry." I exclaimed.

Cameron laughed. "Alright let's go get some pizza or something."

We headed to the food court hand in hand and got something to eat. After that, we went home.

***

"So what do ya wanna do?" Cam asks grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"I don't know. Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure. What movie?" Cameron asks sitting down next to me.

"How about Scary movie 5?" I ask.

"Alright." Cam said.

We watched the movie. Soon, I fell asleep in Cameron's arms. His arms wrapped around me like he's never gonna let me go. I felt safe in his arms. He hugged me tight.

2 hours later:

I woke up from my nap still in my wonderful boyfriend's arms. I checked my phone. It was 6 o'clock. I got out of Cam's arms and went to the kitchen to make us some dinner. I got out the Mac and Cheese, Cameron's favorite dinner. I fixed it and by the time it was done, Cameron was up.

"Mac and cheese!" Cameron yelled coming in the kitchen.

"Yes!" I yelled back. He stood behind me. I tilted my head back and he kissed me. (Idk about you guys but I've always wanted a Spider-Man kiss😍) I got out two bowls and some spoons and we ate on the couch watching some basketball. After eating, we just watched TV and played on our phones.

Around 8 I started getting tired again. I headed upstairs to take a hot shower and do all that stuff. I got dressed in a Hollister tank top and some black spandex shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on. I got under my covers and slowly drifted off to sleep. Until...

Until, Cameron came in my room with a pillow. "Uh, what's up." I said putting my glasses on and rubbing my eyes.

"I thought that maybe we can sleep together tonight." He said putting the pillow down on my bed.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"I love you." He said kissing my head and getting under the covers. I faced him.

"Night." I said burring my head in his chest.

"Night beautiful, I love you." He said with a slight crack in his voice.

"Love you too." I said softly. He wrapped his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys so not so long of a chapter but it's so cute! So the next chapter I'm skipping about 2 weeks ahead to the first day of school so if u get confused it's gonna be the first day of school in the next chapter. Love u my beautiful people 😝✌🏽️