Chapter 352- Tears (1)

_______________________________________________

Cale was currently lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling and doing his favourite exercise. Breathing. He sighed loudly. He was thinking if it was the right decision to let his people watch those so called fragments with his thoughts.

'Oh well. Still better than a lot of people dying just to balance the world again.'

On, Hong and Raon were currently eating steak on the dinning table which was provided by the God of Death filled with food.

They heard Cale sigh in exhaustion and looked at him. Raon dropped his steak and looked at his human as he sighed. He was really worried about Cale. He knew that Cale hated annoying things like these, but he also knew that his human cared a lot about their family and innocent people to let them die. He flew over to Cale.

"Humannnnn!!!"

Cale looked at Raon and got up to dodge the kid who looked like would crash on him any moment and got ready to catch this little black dragon in his arms. To his surprise Raon stopped right before his face and grabbed his face.

"Why are you sighing? Are you tired? Then why you're not sleeping? When you're tired you should sleep! Sometimes you're really stupid human!"

"I was waiting for you to finish with the food so we can all sleep together."

Cale said nonchalantly and wiped the sauce off Raon's mouth with his sleeve.

On and Hong who were watching the scene stopped eating and approached Cale. Cale looked at them and asked while wiping the sauce of their mouths too.

"Are you all done already?"

"Cale nya~"

"Yes we are done."

On and Hong started to rub their faces on Cale's thigh. He picked them up and placed them to his side where they usually curl up and sleep. He lied down with them and slept.

_______________________________________________

The next day they found themselves back to the theatre room after having their respective breakfasts. They gathered back to their seats.

"Cale-nim did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did."

They waited till everyone came out of their respective rooms and sat at their places. As the last person claimed their seat, the screen lit up and words started to appear. They knew it was the God of death talking.

"Everyone seems to be present here. Now then we will start with the records."

"Can I make a request?" Eruhaben asked. People looked at him thinking what could be his request.

"Yes. I guess I forgot to tell you. You can make requests to watch what you want to. But the condition is that majority shall agree then. Otherwise I shall play the records as I wish."

"Very well. My request is to watch the test on the wind island this unlucky bastard was thinking about while talking to Kim Rok Soo is last episode."

"OH!! Yes I want to watch that too!!" Bud shouted out and got smacked by Glenn for almost bursting his eardrums.

Eruhaben looked around at everyone. Cale seemed to be very displeased by the idea of watching that. His face was in a frown as if he was threatening the God of death to not show them that. That got the gold dragon more curious as to what this unlucky bastard was hiding again. Last time when he hid something from them it was not a very great sight.