|"Give me back MY SON!"|15✓

Start from the beginning

"Now where is my son?"

"A woman proclaiming to be his biological mother came to get him. So I asked for her reason and she said they had a trip to attend so she was taking him out of school early before the flight."

Amory's eyes widened in horror. That woman just took his son..She kidnapped Friaz..No. No!!

"Excuse!"

Amory was already out the doors dialing Sebastian and telling him everything with a dropping heart, squeezing throat and the lack of holding back his tears.

"Sebastian she has him! She has Friaz!"

"Love calm down."

"Ugh! That witch! Why must she do this!? And that damn teacher really give him to a woman she has never seen before!!"

"Love breath. I am angry to but I have them tracked. Someone is coming over to carry you off to catch them before they head to the airport."

"Someone?" He repeated in confusion. "What someone?"

A loud horn was sounded and Amory looks to the direction of a large car pulling up with a screech of it's tires. The back door flong open and Amory saw that familiar face.

"Emiliano?"

"Well come on then! What are you waiting for? An invitation???"

Amory ran for the car and jumped into it. He gave Sebastian the words that he got picked up as said. After they hanged up and now Amory was fully engrossed with the situation going on.

He looks to Emiliano, seated there in his usual outfit of work. "Why are you here? How?"

Emiliano looks from his phone. "If I don't say will you drop it?"

"No."

"Ok well, your boyfriend and my fiancé got some news about this little thing with this ex wife. Her plans to kidnap the boys and take them away from here and hide them." He explained only to tap the driver. "Angel that direction. Keep it far but not to far."

"Got it." She said, taking a ramp off the highway they were driving on.

Emiliano sat back down. "We got her tracked." He showed to Amory and Amory could feel way better now that they had this prepared.

"Well..Thank you Emi."

Emi chuckled. "Don't thank me yet. The bitch isn't dead yet. Though death is to good for her." He smirked, that murderous aura round him as he stared at his nails. "Won't mind would you?"

"Do what you want Emi. Just let me get the first hit in it before you burn it on a stick."

"Well damn." Emiliano smirked and nudged him. "You have changed drastically."

Amory tsked but only closed his mouth when another sharp turn was taken. God he felt nauseous again. He sighs softly and rested his hand on his stomach.

Emiliano got the sights of this and narrowed his eyes back to Amory who was more focused on the window.

"Feeling sick?" He asked, staring at both the hand to the stomach and the way how Amory was holding his breath.

Amory hums and looks to him. "Just a bit car sick."

Emiliano tsked. "Qué toro más ruidoso. Déjate de mierda, Amory." {What a loud of bull. Stop the shit, Amory.} He snapped, hooding his eyes more.

Amory gulped down some spit and scowled. "I-I don't-"

"Your pregnant aren't you?"

Amory was shocked silent. He blinked to Emiliano all that trying to fake it went down the drain. Amory knew lying to Emi won't end well. That Spanish male had some problems and he sucks at lying anyways.

Amory sighs and nods his head. "How did you find that out..?"

"That," He pointed to Amory's still resting hand and continued "Isn't my first rodeo. He's 6 months now."

"You-you had a baby?"

"Yeah I did and let me tell you something it isn't as vanilla as you might think." He rolled his eyes at the memory.  He hated every part of the end.

"That..that is something. You kept this from me!"

"And you were about to hide yours! So we're on the same fucking boat you french bread bastard!"

"Instead of pulling each other's throats we reached out location."

Emiliano looked about and saw they were at a boat docking station. The large warehouse, opened and unchained for anyone to just drive in. Amory's seriousness came back to his face as they slowly came up behind the car that already was gone.

They parked up, far from it to not draw attention.

"Stop here." Emiliano said, coming up to a compartment and pulling out a gun. He made sure it was ready to fire if needed. "Two of you here come on."

Lyn and Angel geared up, ready to do their normal business. Amory didn't have time to ask about the obvious. He jumped out the car, Emiliano right behind him.

"Amory!"

"Join me after!" He yelled behind him. There he rushed off, Emiliano grumbling in Spanish at the crazy ass friend he had.

Amory hide behind the wall, looking on as Aurora came out the car. She opened the back door and takes out Friaz. He was out cold, completely limp and she just picked him up like a rag doll. This pissed him off tendfold.

He looked so out of it. Amory gritted his teeth but stayed back when she starts to make it to the building. She was going in to possibly get that ride she needed. He didn't think the woman was that influencal to get fake passports anyways.

When she disappeared he appeared. He followed her till he entered the door.

There he confronted her with a shout.

"Aurora!"

His anger rolled about his body, the very sight of her touching Friaz pissed him off even more.

He stopped before her.

"Give me back MY SON!!"

~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...