Chapter 6

Y/n woke up in his bed and tried to get him but couldn't cause he felt heavy, Y/n looked down to see Gwen asleep cuddling Y/n.

Y/n * This is gonna keep happening isn't it? *

Y/n tried to carefully escape Gwen's grasp but she just tightened her grip.

Gwen " ... No mine .... "

Y/n then just picked up Gwen and walked out to the living room to see D/n.

Y/n " Don't ask. "

D/n " ... Ok then is she even awake? "

Y/n " I think shes half asleep can't say for sure. "

Gwen " Yep I'm half asleep definitely not awake just wanting to cuddle. "

Y/n just looked at Gwen.

Y/n " [ sigh ] Can you let go now? "

Gwen just shook her head.

Y/n " I have work. "

Gwen " Fine. "

Gwen then let go and Y/n started to get ready for a day of being Spider-man eventually he got in his suit and approached the window.

Y/n " See ya later Dad. "

D/n " Bye kid. "

Gwen " Bye Y/n. "

Y/n " Bye Gwen. "

Y/n then opened the window and jumped out of it to start his patrol of Manhattan until he watch went off, Y/n landed on a roof and looked to see a holographic image of Miguel.

Miguel " Y/n an anomaly has been discovered in pavitr universe you and some others will go and apprehend whoever it is. "

Y/n " Read you loud and clear boss. "

Y/n then started to press some buttons on his watch and a portal opened up to pavitr's universe then Y/n jumped through it and started to traveling to his universe, on the way there Y/n looked back to see his Venom following him.

Y/n " Gwen now isn't the time for this. "

Venom " Yes it is. "

Y/n and Venom then arrived to pavitr's universe in Mumbattan they then saw pavitr, the other Gwen and Hobie fighting a Lizard :

Y/n " Lets get this over with then we're going home. "

Gwen " Ok, [ glitches ] Ow. "

Y/n " Yeah that happens come on. "

Y/n and Venom swing towards the Lizard and when they both got close to it they drop kicked the Lizard in the back, then they used their webs to tie it up and then Y/n used his electrical powers to knock him out. Then the other Spider people landed next to Y/n.

Y/n " You alright? "

Spider-Gwen " Yeah. "

pavitr " Who's she? [ points at Y/n's Gwen ] "

Y/n " She is my Gwen and she followed me here. "

Gwen " Hi I'm Y/n's girlfriend. "

Y/n " When did I agree to that? "

Gwen " When you tried not to wake me up when we were cuddling. "

Y/n " I never agreed to the cuddle you snuck into my room again. "

Y/n then heard the others laughing so he started to mess with his watch to open a portal back home but before the portal opened Miguel, Peter without Mayday and Jessica walked out of another portal with a bunch of other Spider people. The other Spider people took the Lizard away but not before chuckling then Miguel walked up to Y/n's Gwen and handed her a watch.

Miguel " I know that you are close to Y/n and are probably gonna keep following him so use it to stop glitching and to follow him ... also we customised it a little. "

Gwen pressed one button and an image of her and Y/n cuddling on the rooftop appeared.

Y/n " Oh for the love of God. "

Gwen " I love it. "

Miguel and Jessica then left but Peter stayed smiling at Y/n.

Y/n " [ turned to Hobie, pavitr and Spider-Gwen ] Why did you guys share it? "

Hobie " Pfft It's funny. "

Y/n " Alright lets go home. "

Y/n then opened the portal back to his universe and jumped through it with Gwen while they were travelling back they looked back to see the others following them, when they reached their universe they landed on a roof and then looked behind them and saw Peter, Spider-Gwen, pavitr and Hobie arrive in their universe.

Y/n " Uhhh why are you guys following us? "

Peter " Just want to see the star crossed lovers in action. "

Y/n " Oh for fuck sake. "

Just then on the police radio Y/n heard :

Police officer " There is a bank being robbed in the Financial district we need back up now. "

Y/n " Well time to get to work. "

Y/n then jumped off the roof and started to web swing towards the bacnk.

Y/n " D/n what have we got ordinary people or supper villains? "

D/n " Ordinary people. "

Y/n "Alright I'm on my way. "

Y/n kept swinging towards the bank then looked back to see the others following him eventually Y/n landed on the wall of the bank and snuck into the bank through a vent, he then saw 6 people with guns robbing the bank so Y/n exited the vent and used his webs to slowly lower himself to the ground and snuck up behind one of the robbers. Y/n then used his electricity to knock the robber out Y/n then used his webs to shoot the guns out off the robbers hand, Y/n then charged at the last robbers and punched the first, third and sixth robber knocking them out and for the last robbers Y/n tied them up with his webs. Y/n then picked up the robbers and brought them out to the police officers, handed them over and then swung away but when he did he was tackled by his Gwen onto another roof.

Y/n "[ groan ] Why Gwen? "

Gwen " Cause I like cuddling you. "

Y/n then looks to see the others taking more pictures as they keep doing so the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 997