Chapter 1

"" - talking 

** - thinking 

[] - actions while talking

"" - radio/ police radio

We open this story to see Y/n at the orphanage he lives at reading a book about cops when he heard the doors open and people getting shown around Y/n had seen a lot of people walk in and adopt others but never him. Y/n didn't really care anymore about getting adopted he just wanted to read in piece and try to live a normal life, Y/n then saw someone walking up to him looking at the book Y/n was reading.

D/n " So you like cop books? "

Y/n " Yeah nice stories and I just like cops. "

D/n " Cool so how long have you been here for? "

Y/n " I've been here all my life. "

D/n " Oh I'm sorry about that ... you know I'm a cop, [ shows Y/n his badge ] I could show you what its like. "

Y/n " That sounds nice but I have one question why me? "

D/n " Well I want a son but with work It'd be hard to raise one but if I adopt someone your age I'll be able to take you there and might give you some training so you coming or what? "

Y/n " Yeah I'm Y/n by the way. "

D/n " D/n now come on lets get the papers done. "

Time skip

Y/n was in D/n's car heading to his new home when he felt something bite down on his hand Y/n looks down to see a spider, Y/n then slaps it off his hand.

D/n " You ok? "

Y/n " Yeah a spider just bite me. "

Y/n then felt drowsy and sick.

Y/n " That wasn't a regular spider I fell ill. "

D/n " It's ok we are almost back at my apartment. "

D/n then turned the corner and then parked in front of an apartment building this one :

Y/n and D/n got out the car and Y/n picked up a box of his things from the back seat, they both then went into the building and up to the D/n's apartment

D/n " You feeling ok? "

Y/n " Yeah better probably needed some air. "

D/n and Y/n then made it to the apartment :