Chapter 11 - The Dullahan Returns!

The next day rolled around as Kieran was busy taking orders and helping out the customers, though he also had to deal with some particular customers who tried to hit on Mim. Yet even after all of that, he was focusing on getting his shift done.

Taka: "Hey Kieran! Got a sec?"

Kieran: "Uh yeah, sure. What's up?"

Taka: "I do apologize but... The Adventurer's Guild asked for some fresh alcohol from us and I promised that I would deliver it. So would you be alright with delivering it all to them?"

Kieran: "By myself?"

Taka: "Unfortunately the free bird is already there so I can't do anything about that. Millie and Mim aren't exactly the best when it comes to carrying heavy things. So it's mainly up to you, I need to keep this place in check so nothing bad happens."

Kieran: "Alright then... I'll handle that then."

Taka: "Thanks, I'll pay you slightly more than half of the Eris we'll earn."

Kieran: "Understood."

Kieran then got ready as he stacked a cart with a few kegs filled with alcohol as it was definitely heavy, but he was sure that he could make this delivery. So with a horse pulling the cart, he walked alongside the horse as he led the horse to where he needed to be, arriving to the Guild as he looked at it, sighing.

Kieran: "I honestly hope that this delivery goes well. I don't want to waste anymore time right now..."

He then noticed someone close by, that being one of the people he met yesterday when he was Phantom. It was Kyouya, the Hero guy who was all talk, though there was one thing he noticed about him, which was that he didn't have his sword, which made him raise an eyebrow.

Kieran: "Excuse me sir?"

Kyouya noticed Kieran as he didn't recognize him, making him a bit apologetic.

Kyouya: "Yes, can I help you?"

Kieran: "I'm Kieran and I unfortunately had to make a delivery here. You do look capable so I was wondering if you could help me out?"

Kyouya: "What do you need help with...?"

He then noticed the cart.

Kyouya: "I can definitely help with that, but I do have a question. Do you know where Kazuma or Lady Aqua is?"

Kieran: "I might know them. Why are you looking for them?"

Kyouya: "That bastard needs to pay back what he took from me."

Kieran: "I can tell you, however I'll tell you if you help me out, especially with your two companions?"

There were two girls that seemed to be what only Kieran could assume to be the guy's party members. With a short discussion, they agreed to help as they got to work. After about a few minutes and finalization, he managed to get the delivery done by checking in with Luna the receptionist. 

Yet after all of that, it was only fair that Kieran would at least tell Kyouya as where Kazuma and his group is.

Kieran: "If you really want to know where they are, they're most likely by the bar itself. Down there, for now I got to get going as I have more work to do."

He then left before Kyouya could even say anything back as Kieran didn't want to be around for whatever was going to happen. So he began to drag the horse along with the cart back to the Inn, though along the way, he ended up hearing an emergency broadcast from the Guild's loud speakers, which he would admit, was actually quite impressive considering that this world doesn't have that much advanced technology.