10 - Maybe Both, Maybe Neither

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...I figured you gathered that by now." I said falling down flat beside her.

"Fuck Nick, how am I gonna get out of here?" She scrambles for her phone beneath the pillow to finally check the time. "Fuck, fuck, I have to leave."

"Okay, okay, calm down. Let me just check out the house, I can take you to get your car." I pull myself out of bed and let myself stretch out my arms above my head.

"Fuck." She mutters, readjusting her entire torso in her tight top. "Remind me to never sleep in a corset ever again. I need to get out of this, can I borrow something?"

Her attention lands on me and at first, her forest greens are inquisitive and calm but when she actually looks at me, they widen. Her eyes slowly trail down my body and land where my shirt hangs above the exposed skin of my hips.

Watching her tongue slide between her lips makes my heart thump in my ear drums so loud I can barely hear what she's saying.

"Also, can you um," She clears her throat and looks back up at me, "Help me get this off?"

"Sure." I nod and drop my arms back down.

She shifts in the bed so the zipper in the back of the faux-corset faces me. My fingers delicately gather her dark chocolate locks and drape them over her shoulder to get them out of my way. Her tan skin curves so beautifully from her neck to her shoulder that I feel as though if I don't kiss her there it would somehow be insulting.

The need to kiss her there feels as necessary as air, so lean down and press a hesitant kiss to the crook of her neck as I begin unzipping her top.

She doesn't stop me, which I was sure she would stop me now in the daylight.

Another kiss up, I linger more there.

Then another in the same spot, then another, and another, and another – until I am fully peppering her skin with open mouth kisses and my hands roam her curves.

She lets out little noises the closer I get to her ear that remind me of the ones she gave me when my tongue was inside her.

It's not until I'm nipping and sucking at her skin that she speaks.

"Nick..." She whines in a tone that says 'you know better'.

I tug down the rest of her zipper.

My lips still lazily drag up her neck.

I hum against her and let my hands wander down her sides to her hips. "Let me make you feel good."

She lets out a shuddered whine but not a red or green light.

My hands round her hips giving them a gentle back and forth rub, "I need to taste you again." I press another kiss against the sensitive skin below her ear and I can feel goosebumps erupt all over her skin.

My fingers burn everywhere they meet her skin and beg to be everywhere they shouldn't be.

She closes her eyes and lets herself breathe for a second.

"Nicholas." She repeats, more sternly this time. "I have to leave before anyone sees me."

"I know." I say simply and pull away, strategically resting both hands over my semi.

I know I shouldn't press more. I know shouldn't try to convince more. But god do I want to. All I'm thinking about is fucking her senseless.

She keeps a hand on the front of the corset to keep it flush on her skin. "Could I please borrow something?" She reminds me of her original request.